Chitchat How are you today babes? :)

KawaiiRose

Rosemi <3 (slow replies atm)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Honestly, I just like to talk with people about how their and my day is going. It's just fun and can help people make new friends y'know?

Here, I'll share what's going on with me today first to maybe get some topics rolling:
Well, I'm currently immobilized due to my snake sleeping on my chest and me not wanting to wake her up so there's that XD Her name is Lapis, she's just such a cuddly snake, I love her. Earlier this morning was pretty normal, went to work, did some makeup on people at the salon, came back home, watched some anime XD. A few days ago I went on a trip to Universal Studios, it was so much fun I bought a shit-ton of merch and almost went broke cause of it lmaooo
But yeah, overall doing pretty good!

How about you peeps? Feeling happy too? Or maybe more on the sad side? Anything cool happen recently?

Thank you!
And oh, I'm sorry to hear that your day sucked :( I can send you funny gifs to see if that cheers you up a bit? ^^
lol thank you I appreciate it but that won’t be necessary. Just thought I’d drop buy and let you know I think this is a very sweet idea for a thread lol. :)

lol thank you I appreciate it but that won’t be necessary. Just thought I’d drop buy and let you know I think this is a very sweet idea for a thread lol. :)
Alright! Thank you again, I hope that the rest of your day/night treats you better than the first part! ^^

Good morning RPN! Currently getting ready for work and on god how am I makeup artist that can't do their own makeup I'm sobbing inside akdjff XD

I don’t look good in make up but on special occasions I’ll wear a pigmented liquid with honey/gold tones. It’s about the only cosmetic I’m a lil hype about. Hehe.

And I just looked at your ad and I don’t pair canons together in Demon Slayer either. I just can’t. 😂 No. haha

I don’t look good in make up but on special occasions I’ll wear a pigmented liquid with honey/gold tones. It’s about the only cosmetic I’m a lil hype about. Hehe.

And I just looked at your ad and I don’t pair canons together in Demon Slayer either. I just can’t. 😂 No. haha
Yeah, makeup isn't for everyone. And that sounds like a really cool gold liner!

Ah, I don't pair canons together in demon slayer either, only canons and ocs or ocs and ocs. I just don't really ship anyone together in that fandom XD

It’s a skin tint. I’m pale brown bc I don’t really go out a lot lol but I can tan easily if I did. But when I wear it my skin glows. 😲

As a make up artist do you tend to go all out with your make up or get burnt out with doing other peoples?

Same! 😂

It’s a skin tint. I’m pale brown bc I don’t really go out a lot lol but I can tan easily if I did. But when I wear it my skin glows. 😲

As a make up artist do you tend to go all out with your make up or get burnt out with doing other peoples?

Same! 😂
Ooo skin tints are certainly fun! I like to use this one skin tint from True Botanicals in the shade Medium Warm, and I agree they can add quite a glow to one's face. It can also help balance out discoloration depending on your skin tone and which shade you buy.

Honestly, I don't do a whole lot for my makeup. I have a very grunge fashion style, so all I use are skin tints, eyeliners, eyeshadow, concealers, and lipsticks. I don't think I've ever gotten worn down from doing someone else's makeup unless they were being super annoying either.

I use NIOD Photography Fluid Opacity 8% but I’ll check out what you use. I’m always on the lookout for a more superior product.

Ah! I dress neutral or soft masculine but I’m trying to shift my dress style to a soft industrial/grunge. I love the messy/bedhead/carefree hair look but need to look up how to get my hair that way. Haha. I’ve been contemplating dreads for several years now. But I’m just not sure. A friend recently recommended just putting several in to try them out so I think I’ll go that route.

Deer in the headlights. Battered and bruised emotionally. All tanks running nearly empty. Oh so so tired in a way I never thought possible. Too raw to rest but so desperate for a good night's sleep. A list a mile long just in the last week has brought me to this state of being and a mile long list in the week before it.

This is the current season of life I find myself in. Each day, I take deep breaths and tell myself to just do the best I can and give myself grace.

I only cried two tears today.

Yes, I am getting professional help. Yes, I am going to be okay. But the load I carry is heavy, and the road I walk is less traveled. All of that is okay. But this here gives me an outlet to say how I really feel. Because when asked to my face, I smile, nod and say, "Oh you know, staying busy."

Honestly mine could've been better, we had an algebra exam today and a i failed. Plus some social issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back