Humor how 2 rp {Parody}

Was this guide helpful?

• Sure was!

• ...Not even slightly.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
Forget everything you think you know about roleplaying. I have seen all there is to see on this site, and by the behavior I have observed, there is a hidden list of rules you must play by if you wish to fit in with the magnificent standards of this site. I have devoted by existence to uncovering these rules, and I believe the evidence is conclusive.

My research is indisputable. Now, on with the list:

1) No straight characters. They either swing both ways or no ways.

2) Your roleplay can't truly be considered a roleplay unless there is at least one Sonic the Hedgehog and/or MLP character. Whether your roleplay is a fandom-based or not is irrelevant.

3) You can set your roleplay wherever you like. As long as it's in a school.

4) Argue with as many people as possible. Race, religion, politics, subjectivity of reality - even if it has nothing to do with anything whatsoever.

5) Thank every follower individually and publicly. After all, each follower you gain contributes to your satanic power. Bonus points if you thank people who aren't following you for following you, as it will surely guilt trip them into doing so.

6) Post vague and/or incomprehensible status updates whenever possible. Make sure you tag other people too. This will enhance your roleplaying abilities tremendously.

8) Remember, likes are the life force of this site. If you are running low on likes, make sure you either pander or create some wacky parody post to juice up them up.

11) If you decide to create a shy or sociopath character, make sure they still talk with and interact with others, even if their level of sociability is considered more sociable than that of a normal person. Just make sure they stutter a lot, that's sure to balance it out.

z) Ensure you use bbcode for everything, even if your particular code makes your writing harder to read or even illegible. If you don't know how to use bbcode, fear not! Just dig through the forums for freebies or just take it from others after they post!

$) If your character isn't in a relationship by day three of in-roleplay time, there's something wrong. Having an asexual character does not pass this rule, as they should have somehow learned how to be sexual again by that point.

°) When choosing an appearance picture for a female character, it is imperative that they wear the most revealing clothing available, never mind features that represent their character.

() When you reach one thousand posts, ensure you status becomes 'One Thousand Club', everyone is sure to be impressed.

69) Whenever you join a roleplay, ensure you only post a few times, then abruptly leave. Don't tell anyone why you've left, such pleasantries are beneath you.

f) All the site rules declared publicly by 'moderators' and 'owners' are completely optional. This list is what you really want to be following.

%) Remember, above all else, to be 'Randem XD'

The good people of RP Nation make no jests. Ensure you are well acquainted with these rules and you're sure to fit right in.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention the part about not actually joining roleplays, just use the site for status updates, general chat, and seeing if you can count based on your gender.

Forget everything you think you know about roleplaying. I have seen all there is to see on this site, and by the behavior I have observed, there is a hidden list of rules you must play by if you wish to fit in with the magnificent standards of this site. I have devoted by existence to uncovering these rules, and I believe the evidence is conclusive.

My research is indisputable. Now, on with the list:

1) No straight characters. They either swing both ways or no ways.

2) Your roleplay can't truly be considered a roleplay unless there is at least one Sonic the Hedgehog and/or MLP character. Whether your roleplay is a fandom-based or not is irrelevant.

3) You can set your roleplay wherever you like. As long as it's in a school.

4) Argue with as many people as possible. Race, religion, politics, subjectivity of reality - even if it has nothing to do with anything whatsoever.

5) Thank every follower individually and publicly. After all, each follower you gain contributes to your satanic power. Bonus points if you thank people who aren't following you for following you, as it will surely guilt trip them into doing so.

6) Post vague and/or incomprehensible status updates whenever possible. Make sure you tag other people too. This will enhance your roleplaying abilities tremendously.

8) Remember, likes are the life force of this site. If you are running low on likes, make sure you either pander or create some wacky parody post to juice up them up.

11) If you decide to create a shy or sociopath character, make sure they still talk with and interact with others, even if their level of sociability is considered more sociable than that of a normal person. Just make sure they stutter a lot, that's sure to balance it out.

z) Ensure you use bbcode for everything, even if your particular code makes your writing harder to read or even illegible. If you don't know how to use bbcode, fear not! Just dig through the forums for freebies or just take it from others after they post!

$) If your character isn't in a relationship by day three of in-roleplay time, there's something wrong. Having an asexual character does not pass this rule, as they should have somehow learned how to be sexual again by that point.

°) When choosing an appearance picture for a female character, it is imperative that they wear the most revealing clothing available, never mind features that represent their character.

() When you reach one thousand posts, ensure you status becomes 'One Thousand Club', everyone is sure to be impressed.

%) Remember, above all else, to be 'Randem XD'

The good people of RP Nation make no jests. Ensure you are well acquainted with these rules and you're sure to fit right in.
I am pretty sure I don't follow any of these rules. I must be a total outcast then...how dishonorable...

Seppuku!
upload_2017-8-24_11-6-29.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back