• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom House Of The Fandoms (Interest Check)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Ok, so let me tell you a little story.

Once upon right now, several different teens have been kidnapped by the government after several weeks of spying on their computers and superb analysis. The governments deducted that these several teens are actually the greatest fans of different Fandoms, whether they had made and ran several websites all dedicated to these Fandoms or if they simply just donate copious amounts of money in support of anything relating to said Fandom, it turns out that these teens have risen above the rest of the fans.

So what do the government plan on doing with the kids? Put them in a house with only two computers and only one TV and see how they co-exist with each other, obviously.

Ok, so the main plot is that several teens who are pretty much the biggest fans of different Fandoms (Mind you 1 Teen is paired to 1 Fandom.) are placed in a house together with only 2 computers and only one TV and they are observed to see how they react in their new environment with each other.

Fandoms And Personalities:

Homestuck- @Apollogy8 -Usually a Supernatural fan will actually be a pretty calm person, almost always accompanied by being very nice and patient. But whenever they get a hold of some Destiel pictures or Fanfic, you better watch yourself.

Avengers- - Another chill-type of fan, most commonly a very respectful and spry type of fan which usually makes a very good friend.

CreepyPasta- @Stew- A more tame and quieter Fandom than the rest, the CreepyPasta Fandom is a more obscure but still pretty famous Fanbase. The usual CreepyPasta fan is very quiet and receded, they mostly only talk with people who are also fellow fans of the CreepyPasta universe. (My character, BTW)

These are only a few of the teenagers you could play. Preset personalities seen above can be experimented with during the RP, just as long as you stick to the guidelines above.

If this gets enough interest, I'll get a thread up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, cool. If this gets two more people, I'll get a thread up.

@Stew I have to go in a few minutes, but could I reserve Supernatural, I'll get to work on the oc once I return. ^^;

Don't forget to make your characters when you can.

@Apollogy8 @king5ter I'm just going to let you guys know that reservations last 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back