• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern House of Sanity [3rd POV |OPEN]

lmh98

Masks of Life

House of Sanity

• Dear RPers,

There will only be 4 females and 4 males for the role of patients.

For the employees, I will give the freedom to choose your own gender.

I, as the admin will take the role 'Owner' and will post my character in here after the slot for other roles are all taken.

I highly recommend you guys to check the patients' psychological disorder and choose the one that suits your taste. Please make or develop a personality that's not too different from the psychological disorder.

Also please check the rules and you can sign up if this is a good enough RP for you ^^

Thank u

@acer11 [/color]

3. Borderline PD = @Nameless Joker

4. Dependent PD =

5. Narcisstic PD = @RedApple

6. Bipolar PD = @CelestialBunny

7. Paranoid PD = @Verdusk

8. Schizoid PD = @Zalarx

~Enjoy~

*Blue = male*

*pink = female*

(PD = Personality Disorder)

House of Sanity [3rd POV |OPEN]

Last edited by a moderator:

@Imh98 Would it be okay if I have a female Bipolar PD? Please I know it's not an option but I still have to ask to see if it's possible.
If it's not at all possible I'll just take a female Historic PD patient. Please consider it and let me know if I can be a bipolar patient. ^-^

CelestialBunny said:

@Imh98 Would it be okay if I have a female Bipolar PD? Please I know it's not an option but I still have to ask to see if it's possible.
If it's not at all possible I'll just take a female Historic PD patient. Please consider it and let me know if I can be a bipolar patient. ^-^
you can have one of them~ if you still want the role you can still reserve for one of the role~ ^^ i'll be waiting~

Patient's Role

• Beatrix Privit

Role

Owner

Disorder

None

Personality

A woman with a brain but no heart. That's what people used to describe her as. Unfortunately, it hit close to home. Beatrix, the young doctor whose ambition is to "heal" the mental disease. But with her high intelligence, she knew that it was not curable and God only know why. The woman just wanted to experiment and observe. But at least, she provided a 'home' for her patients. Even though they would find it nearly impossible to get out of their so called 'home'.

Physical Appearances

9210a9e45a79b6cf36a62749be6c62c9.jpg

Now we can start the roleplay and if u wanna check the character~ just look at the post before this~

@acer11

@CelestialBunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back