• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
A man looks up to the sky and huffs he is part of house Rose a few minutes later a boy walks out Lucifer is his name the man says "Hows your day son"

He looked up to the man. He took a breath slowly "Good and yours sir?" He said as he nodded his head

The Man Looks at the boy and says "Come on don't give me the cold shoulder" after that he patted the boy's head and went inside closing the door to the balcony behind him he went in there and sat down and coughed.

The house the boy lives in is a 2 stories house with 6 bedrooms with on the first floor there is a kitchen its made out of wood then there is a poop hole and 2 bedrooms and on the top floor there is 4 bedrooms

The boy soon went to go to sleep in his room's the day he waked up and went to the forset.

He was already awake as he was going about his daily chores. He was on his way back with some bread and eggs.

——————
It's not that, it's just still confused on where to lead with, since not fully sure of the plot going for

a loud laugh could be heard from a bush there was some behind it a man with a grin smiling and laughing at what he got in his hand gold pure gold the man also had a face like a criminals

What I am going for is a kind of story of kingdom building where you can help the world or be evil

He looked around raising an eyebrow as he stopped in his tracks, positive that he had heard a laugh. Not wanting to shake it off he waited to see if he heard it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back