• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

House M.D RP?

RedStatic

Hello! I'm Red. I'm 19 years old. I'm here looking for a House RP! Just like the title describes!

First, just a few rules, or guidelines, or what have you.

-18+

-No one liners please

-Tell me about yourself when you contact me please. Name, age, how you roleplay, any plot ideas or who you would like me to play for you or what ever

Okay thats it!

I have been watching House MD for a few days on binge, and I forgot how much I've missed it. I remember loving that show when I was younger.

Anywhoo, I hope someone out there will respond to this! I haven't found any posts on any of the RP ad search sites that I use. I'm craving this so much.

A little more about me. I try to be as detailed as I can in the moment. Sometimes my bring freezes up on me and my wording may be slightly weird. I write third person, past tense. I can crank out 150-600+ words, depending on how I feel, creativity, time, and my partners length. I remember one time my reply was in the 1500s, and it was amazing. :)

Anyway, I like to double, and I would love if someone could play Greg House for me. I can play anyone for you! Male or female honestly!

Anyway, just PM me or comment below. If you try to send me a PM and I don't get it, try and send me a comment.

Thank you for reading!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back