• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hours of The Avalon

budgieboi

a pitiable soul
Hello! So, I've been wanting to set up a quest log about the creatures and civilizations in Avalon. This will include both writing and sketchy art.

Ignore
the lines for a bit. So you'll be able to customize the character a bit before the start. This will revolve, and take place in a fantasy world of adventure, and led by the audience.

2017-05-16 08.58.54.jpg 2017-05-16 09.03.36.jpg 2017-05-16 09.04.23.jpg

Anyone interested?

Hello!

I've never done an actual quest log but I'd like to know more about them so is it okay if I join?
Yes! I plan on making this open for anyone who would want to submit their votes to this! Thank you for showing your support!

I just need a few more interested people, and I'll put the thread up~.

Yes! I plan on making this open for anyone who would want to submit their votes to this! Thank you for showing your support!

I just need a few more interested people, and I'll put the thread up~.
Nice! Alrighty then! And you're welcome! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back