• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Horses!

Kerishea

Read More.
Hopefully that got your attention!

I'm looking to do an FxF role-play involving an older woman (mid-40s) and a younger woman (mid-20s). The older woman owns a barn where the younger woman has begun to lease a horse/work on occasion.

I'm hoping at first that the relationship can be completely platonic and then build toward a romance role-play. I'm also looking for someone who is okay with 19+ content.

Obviously for this role-play you need to have knowledge about horsemanship. I'm not looking for a plethora of knowledge for you to have, but the basics would be a good place to start (or the ability to look up the basics). I know this is really specific but I'm hopeful that I'll get a few interests :)

I'm a literate writer who is also a teacher so sometimes I do get busy (especially around November). I try to check in at least once a day and need OOC conversation as well to discuss plot points and the like. I have samples of my writing on request, if needed. But be warned- if you ask it of me, I'll most definitely be asking it of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back