• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Horse Trainer RP

My Fair Lady

"Love without your Heartbeat" Labyrinth
OK. I have been chomping at the bit looking for someone to RP some horse training RPs with me. I have two ideas.

1) an Ex- Navey Seal is left without one of his legs, he lost it during battle. He is tromitised by the idea of not being able to work or to fight again. He finds this farm run by an old friend. He has no where to go and she takes him in. She runs and owns a horse Ranch called "Last Chance Ranch" there he learns to accept his new life style and falls in love. Now don't worry. There is LOTS of drama going to happen.

2) an young man owns a horse ranch where he once trained jumpers. When he lost his wife to another man he became an alcoholic. The ranch has fallen down hill and he lost all the horses, having sold them all off. That is.... All but one young thoroubred stallion that was supposed to be a gift to his wife. My character is a young woman, and the sister to his ex, however the two have never met. Then young man takes in the sister and her three horses and she just starts fixing up the place. At first he doesn't like it and they fight. But he starts to love her as he starts sobering up. Now at this point he feels conflicted. He wants to love her. But he is scared she will hurt him like her sister did. There is allot of drama in this one as well.

Your more then welcome to give your opinion and if you have an better idea don't be afraid to let me know. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back