• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Horror-themed RP Anyone?

Tatle

Edit: The topic for this has been removed. I wanted to recreate it. I'll post a new one later once I get around to it.

Last edited:
Hello there! You guys can call me Miles! I'm 21 years old and I've been RPing ever since I was in 3rd grade. So I have a pretty good idea on the whole RPing thing. Haha, Anyway, let's get to the reason why I'm here, okay? I'm looking for anyone or a group of people that would be interested in a horror-themed RP? There will be blood, death, and some gore in it, so I'm worrying you all ahead of time.

If you're interested, here's a plot for it.

Plot: Everyone remembers Squeakles, the little Furby-ish, cat-like toys. They were such a huge hit in the 90s! But did you know Brina (Mother) was banned? It could have to do with her killing a child or two, but that's just a rumor. It's Christmas time in the year 1998, the year Squeakles were such a huge hit in the stores and almost impossible to get a hold of. Luckily for you, your parents got you one for Christmas! Only problem for you now is, you've brought a bunch of monsters to your house. Brina is here with some friends and she wants her children that you've taken back. Will you be able to survive or will be their least victims? And why do your toys seem more alive than a normal one should be? Just what's going on here? Wanna find out? Who will you be? A Squeakle hiding from your mother, trying to protect the children at the same time? Wishing for a get to get rid of your mama and her friends? A child on the run from Brina and her friends, trying to keep yourself alive and the Squeakles safe? Are you one of Brina's gang of 'banned toys'? Let's find out.

If you'd like to do something like this, let me know? Thanks a bunch!

Hmm.
Weird but interesting! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back