• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Horror SCP-like thread (Read Desc, not self explanatory)

What kind of Setting? What kind of characters

• Silent Hill

• SCP

• Other (elaborate, include "Option 3" in your post somewhere.)

• ---

• Made by Me, Played by Others

• Made by Me, Played by Me

• Self Made/OC (Elaborate, include "Option 6" In your post somewhere.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

krekireftw

Mechanized Artyom
This one is somewhat far reaching, but it was interesting to me. I had an idea where I would create two or three entities that are supernatural, under the watch of some organazation. Like a young SCP foundation, per se. That, or it can just be some phenomenon that a town has at random, a haunted house spiel. Something like Silent Hill? Im not sure, it's still pretty up in the air. But there would be these 2 or 3 entities that I would create and players would call dibs on these. I don't know if thats what people want though, so I might just let people pick them up on there own. That, or I play all of them on my own and people sort of interract. Once I finally decide on it, i'll elaborate more. This will be inspired off of things such as SCP, imscared, Silent Hill, and a couple other supernatural things.

Please pick one of each subject in the poll as honestly as possible. Votes are NOT public to reduce influence via peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back