• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Horror Rp Anyone

Kuroi01

I'm gone
Okay so I've been pretty bored recently and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a horror roleplay? I have a few plots and if you wanna ask just tell me. Characters in bold are the ones I really want to play.

Now for the rules:

No one liners

Tell me if you don't like what I say

Child X Imaginary Friend

A family of five now four due to the untimely death of the eldest son has caused a fair few difficulties in the house, one of the other children is now suicidal and wishes to join their brother while the parents are stressed out beyond belief about their other child who now seems to be talking and playing with themself. It usually wouldn't be such a problem to have but when they stop seeing their other friends and a few violent things happen around the house they start to question of this thing is really so imaginary...

Animatronic X Buyer

I can't really take credit for this one but I loved it so much I just want more, it literally sent chills down my spine~

Anyway this is more of a fandom Rp for fnaf where a person goes to the auction and buys one of the animatronics, they take them home intending to restore them to their former glory but they have to wait til the next day for people to arrive. That night things feel somewhat eery almost as if something else is in the person's house with them, however they deny the idea that it could possibly be true and that's when more concrete things start to happen...

Murder Mansion

Again this is more existential as there are many plots and games for this, in this one each person will have to play more than one (if that's too much I understand) and they have to figure out who the murderer (or murderers) is (or are). A group of people are invited to a mansion from a party by someone who clearly seems to know them but haven't revealed who they are yet, believing it to be a friend the people unwitingly go.

More plot lines to come.

I'm quite intrigued by the Child x Imaginary Friend one. I'd love to role-play the child, if you're still looking or if you'll be fine with me!

onistic said:
I'm quite intrigued by the Child x Imaginary Friend one. I'd love to role-play the child, if you're still looking or if you'll be fine with me!
Awesome~! I haven't gotten to try that one yet ^^

That settles it, then! First off, do you want to discuss the plot, or just jump right in with a form? [i'm still a newbie, so I can't PM just yet, I assume.]

Lately, whenever it comes to horror roleplays, I have been putting in expecting mothers...Not sure why, but it does makes things more intense because an unborn life is at stake. Not sure if any of your Plots are compatible with pregnant characters though

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Lately, whenever it comes to horror roleplays, I have been putting in expecting mothers...Not sure why, but it does makes things more intense because an unborn life is at stake. Not sure if any of your Plots are compatible with pregnant characters though

[/QUOTE]
I'm always happy to change things or make a new plot.

Ooh the Murder Mansion looks quite good (It might be because I'm thinking about Gmod right about now) I may or may not have a plot idea, we will see.

Jiminabin said:
Ooh the Murder Mansion looks quite good (It might be because I'm thinking about Gmod right about now) I may or may not have a plot idea, we will see.
Glad you're interested ^^ Would you like me to pm you so we can discuss further?

[QUOTE="Space Face]May I Join The Murder Mansion?

[/QUOTE]
That's going to be a one on one roleplay, but I can handle the other characters if you'd like ^.^

MaddyRoleplayGirl said:
I am interested in the Child X Imaginary Friend plot!
Awesome, wanna send me a pm and we can discuss?

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Schuyler]Id do child x imaginary friend but tbh i'm not that great with scary stuff cause I get the creeps real easy

[/QUOTE]
Haha don't worry I'm no good at making things scary anyway, I try but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back