• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Horror/Dark themes MxM

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
Greetings,

I've been roleplaying on this site for quite some time. I made an account in 2011 and I've had a few hiatuses since then but I always seem to come back. I usually do male/male pairings because that's what I'm most comfortable with. I've been wanting to try out a suspense or horror related role play and I've never really gotten the chance to do one. I really like pairings involving families and friends (sometimes romance and innuendo are involved). My favorite pairings are father/son, brother/brother (don't care if it's by blood or adoption), and just the generic best friends or boyfriends pairing. I don't really have any ideas for plot besides maybe a haunted place, some sort of serial killers, demons or ghosts maybe? I don't know something creepy, along those lines, and slightly rooted in the real world. I tend to play the more submissive role and since this would be my first time trying anything horror related I'd like to have my partner help me get the hang of it by "leading the way". I'm more than willing to help further the plot and talk about what has to be done but I'm a newbie to this type of role play so I'll need to get used to it. I don't have any limits. I'm a fan of role plays with dark themes so I've role played things with violence, gore, incest, and tons of other stuff. I usually match my partner's post length and I try to post on a regular basis but school can get in the way. If you'd have any interest please pm me or comment bellow. Thank you for your time, I highly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyyy I remember you from a long long time ago. I'll bite for a best-friends-turned-more pairing set within a haunted house. Demons and ghosts more than welcome. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back