• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hoping for some Death Note, Wolf's Rain or a few others

KelpieLass18

Hi looking for a couple preferably Long-Term RP partners for a couple fandoms

About me:
I'm 20+ years old
I live in the GMT time Zone
Would be happy to RP on and off-site
I like to Draw and Drink warm cups of tea
I love listening to "Horror stories" on Youtube
I love and own a German Shepherd and I have a mix breed cat so fair to say I love animals
I like anime and Manga

Fandoms and Ideas:
Death Note I adore this anime and Manga, recently re-read and rewatched it. I have a few ideas for this. I would prefer to do OC x Cannon with romance not being the most important factor. I would prefer to pair my OC with L would like to be upfront about that. My idea is that we do something that takes place before the Kira case, involving our OCs in another investigation where they would meet and interact with the cannon characters. They could either be involved as people in the case, detectives or even as suspects/the person they're trying to find. During the case, they could build a reputation with the cannon characters. If things go well we could move onto the events of the Kira case with our OCs being brought in to help?

Wolf's Rain Not exactly expecting anyone to know this anime but here's hoping. I would like to do something based in the wolf's Rain universe with a new pack of wolves venturing out in search for paradise, joining forces in hopes to increase survival.

Pokemon More following the Adventure Manga or Games I'd prefer an RP set in the same world. OCs meeting together to have a pokemon journey, making rivals and having battles and adventures. And they could even save the world because why not?
InuYasha
Hellboy

Role Play Information:
I like to Double in RPs

Lengthwise I prefer to do 1-2 Paragraphs per character. Post length depends on: what my partner gives me I try to match it. If it's a quicker paced RP posts may be a little shorter. If there is a lot of conversation and little action posts will most likely be a bit shorter. And if characters are mostly doing many tasks with little to no talking length may vary.

Literacy wise I am not going to just go off on one if a few words are misspelled, as long as I understand what you are saying and you know the difference between "There" "Their" and "They're" we're ok!

Pairing wise I'm ok with M/M F/F and M/F although I will admit most of my OCs tend to be female or slight feminine in design (I'm not very good at drawing males but I am working on it!)

Hope to hear from interested parties!
Thanks for spending some of your time reading my babble, I hope it wasn't too disorganized​

Last edited:
Well, my favorite is probably Unova, and my least experienced is probably Kalos. But I'm willing to do any region you think might make for a better story.

Personally not a fan of Unova. Kalos wise I loved the Battle Chateaux (great for grinding levels) and the berry field but otherwise, it wasn't a great region in general
What about Johto, Alola, Hoenn or Sinnoh?

Sinnoh sounds okay to me. Would you like me to send you a PM so we can discuss it further?

Wolf's Rain that takes me back, I even went out an bought the manga. It's been so long though I don't know that I would be able to to an RP justice. Hope that you do find someone though :)

Personally, I found the ending of the Manga to be a let-down, especially compared to the anime ending. But such a good story and universe!

man. Wolf’s Rain takes me back.

I have not seen the anime since I was 9. >.< I pretty much only remember Cheza and the whole wolf/human form concept. none of the complicated stuff.

if that’s okay, I would love to do this with you.

KelpieLass18 KelpieLass18

Hello! I would be interested in one of the following topics if you’re still looking!

Death Note
Pokemon
Inuyasha

I should warn you it’s been awhile since I’ve seen Death Note and I’ve never roleplayed it so I may be a tad rusty! I do have plot ideas for Pokémon and Inuyasha as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back