• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Hopes commission thread ^-^

Looks good, although the circle could have been a bit smaller... That fault is on my part though since I didn't specify it really well.

Great job eitherway.
Sorry about that haha, I just kinda put one xD If you'd like anything else let me know~

Really good art here. I think I'll request something as well.

art-jpg.300680

Sorry about that haha, I just kinda put one xD If you'd like anything else let me know~

Since your art is so good would you mind drawing this one for me?

Darkness came together to create a being of pure darkness and chaos. His body resembles that of a humanoid who stands at 6'2 height with an average muscular build of an human. He has a red glowing "rhombus" in a shape that resembles a diamond(?) on the centre of his face. Said rhombus is separated into two parts, one of them (left) glows red and the other (right) is red but remains... "dark" in a lack of better words, or to make it more simple, it doesn't glows like the other one. The rhombus has multiple red lines connected to it and just like the rhombus some of those lines are glowing while others aren't and I think you know which ones aren't (the ones connected to the non-glowing part of the rhombus). Those said lines are spread all over his body.

I hope it's not that confusing or hard to draw.

Since your art is so good would you mind drawing this one for me?

Darkness came together to create a being of pure darkness and chaos. His body resembles that of a humanoid who stands at 6'2 height with an average muscular build of an human. He has a red glowing "rhombus" in a shape that resembles a diamond(?) on the centre of his face. Said rhombus is separated into two parts, one of them (left) glows red and the other (right) is red but remains... "dark" in a lack of better words, or to make it more simple, it doesn't glows like the other one. The rhombus has multiple red lines connected to it and just like the rhombus some of those lines are glowing while others aren't and I think you know which ones aren't (the ones connected to the non-glowing part of the rhombus). Those said lines are spread all over his body.

I hope it's not that confusing or hard to draw.
Ohh, interesting! I'll do it once I'm done with dinner, and for the time being I'll be adding you to a low priority Request, which just means anyone who is new I'd prioritize those over yours, but I'll have em all done the same!

Really good art here. I think I'll request something as well.

art-jpg.300680
Hehe, I have an idea, I'll work on it after dinner!

Ohh, interesting! I'll do it once I'm done with dinner, and for the time being I'll be adding you to a low priority Request, which just means anyone who is new I'd prioritize those over yours, but I'll have em all done the same!

Hehe, I have an idea, I'll work on it after dinner!

And just to avoid confusion, the lines connected with one another too.

Since you seem to have one slot open, would you mind taking this character out of the Homestuck style?
DUKEfankid.png

DUKEart.png

Request:

A 16-ish Kangaroo anthropomorphic character.
-Pugilist. (Boxing)
-Gloves. (Look like knuckle dusters but are actually half-cogs)
-A scruff of golden hair between his long ears.
-Blue eyes.
-Red boxers pants.
-Bandages around the heel-part of his foot.

Click here and here to see (unfinished) pictures of the character I wanted drawn. On the first picture, she is on the far right. Her name is Sarai Imille, and she's a sci-fi augment doctor with a youthful (see: abrasive) personality that is completely off the hinges. Notable quotes, to get a gather on her personality:

When fighting a kraken and wading through a waterlogged ship:

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER! THAT'S MY LEG!" Imille screamed, from the helm of the downed freighter. "Oooooohmygod. Let me tell you. Bodies. EVERYWHERE! Bloated, putrefying corpses. Fuckin ECH. I almost threw up in my sex suit. Getting here was a task, let me tell you. Hey, Nyx. Are you okay? Support is coming in topside for my boys on the ground, by the way. Line the squiddie up with the cannons on this thing and then I'll fire whatever is left in them, if anything at all. Not a combat ship, so they don't swivel. Sorry!"

When dealing with a weaponsmith who kicked her out after she started critiquing his work:

"Why?!" Imille cried. "It's not my fault you chose to use BRASS! Who even uses brass anymore?! I wanted to help you, but noooo, you had to be all sensitive. Don't even get me started on the iron. You live in the ocean, you nimrod! What do you think happens to iron in the ocean?! If there's one thing I hate it's planned obsolescence. Just gotta have em keep coming back when your shitty iron latchets rust and your energy harpoons jam!" Imille yelled back at the ornery weapon-shop owner, who had crossed his milky-white tentacles over his chest. He wasn't budging. Imille saw this, and turned to look toward the street-walkers. "Attention everyone! Are you aware that your friendly local weapon shop owner is rigging your harpoons with iron alloys?! ARE YOU AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF OXIDIZATION?!"

Click here and here to see (unfinished) pictures of the character I wanted drawn. On the first picture, she is on the far right. Her name is Sarai Imille, and she's a sci-fi augment doctor with a youthful (see: abrasive) personality that is completely off the hinges. Notable quotes, to get a gather on her personality:

When fighting a kraken and wading through a waterlogged ship:

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER! THAT'S MY LEG!" Imille screamed, from the helm of the downed freighter. "Oooooohmygod. Let me tell you. Bodies. EVERYWHERE! Bloated, putrefying corpses. Fuckin ECH. I almost threw up in my sex suit. Getting here was a task, let me tell you. Hey, Nyx. Are you okay? Support is coming in topside for my boys on the ground, by the way. Line the squiddie up with the cannons on this thing and then I'll fire whatever is left in them, if anything at all. Not a combat ship, so they don't swivel. Sorry!"

When dealing with a weaponsmith who kicked her out after she started critiquing his work:

"Why?!" Imille cried. "It's not my fault you chose to use BRASS! Who even uses brass anymore?! I wanted to help you, but noooo, you had to be all sensitive. Don't even get me started on the iron. You live in the ocean, you nimrod! What do you think happens to iron in the ocean?! If there's one thing I hate it's planned obsolescence. Just gotta have em keep coming back when your shitty iron latchets rust and your energy harpoons jam!" Imille yelled back at the ornery weapon-shop owner, who had crossed his milky-white tentacles over his chest. He wasn't budging. Imille saw this, and turned to look toward the street-walkers. "Attention everyone! Are you aware that your friendly local weapon shop owner is rigging your harpoons with iron alloys?! ARE YOU AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF OXIDIZATION?!"
I'll work on her!

Lol. You're just teasing me now X'D I like the look of consternation he has as he's pensively waiting to see how he looks when he's finished.

I would like to make a request.

Can you draw a sloth hanging onto a whale floating through outer space? I will leave the details up to you, if you choose to draw it. This can be low priority since the request is a bit bizarre.

I would like to make a request.

Can you draw a sloth hanging onto a whale floating through outer space? I will leave the details up to you, if you choose to draw it. This can be low priority since the request is a bit bizarre.
I'll get to it right after C.dex!

Ahhhh these are cute! I'd like to see my OC Tara in this style!

Here's a reference for her courtesy of the lovely Veno:

Guilt%20Request%20Biker_zpszq78sne9.jpg

Tara has lightly tan skin, gray eyes, and shoulder length wavy black hair with a side cut on the right side of her face. She's tall and lanky and has an androgynous form accentuated by her personal style. She wears glasses, probably of a more retro-esque style like the ones in the lovely reference here. :D She's in her mid to late 20s.

She has old burn scars on upper body, visible on both arms + hands and the right side of her face. Her wardrobe of choice is basically "biker style". Leather jacket, jeans, boots, that sort of thing. Any makeup she wears is just to accentuate her androgynous style.

Her personality is super impulsive, a little bit reckless, say the first thing that comes to mind, wear her emotions on her sleeve. Sometimes she uses this as a deflecting mechanism like for example "I feel like absolute shit about something but I'm not comfortable talking about why so I'm going to distract you with the first inane thing that comes to mind". She's going through a lot of shit in her life right now so the emotions she's letting flop all over the place aren't all sunny and positive.

The melty ghost brigade is a representation of her lingering guilt over the manifestation of her superpower, the ability to melt objects down by touching them, causing an accident resulting in loss of life.

Ahhhh these are cute! I'd like to see my OC Tara in this style!

Here's a reference for her courtesy of the lovely Veno:

Guilt%20Request%20Biker_zpszq78sne9.jpg

Tara has lightly tan skin, gray eyes, and shoulder length wavy black hair with a side cut on the right side of her face. She's tall and lanky and has an androgynous form accentuated by her personal style. She wears glasses, probably of a more retro-esque style like the ones in the lovely reference here. :D She's in her mid to late 20s.

She has old burn scars on upper body, visible on both arms + hands and the right side of her face. Her wardrobe of choice is basically "biker style". Leather jacket, jeans, boots, that sort of thing. Any makeup she wears is just to accentuate her androgynous style.

Her personality is super impulsive, a little bit reckless, say the first thing that comes to mind, wear her emotions on her sleeve. Sometimes she uses this as a deflecting mechanism like for example "I feel like absolute shit about something but I'm not comfortable talking about why so I'm going to distract you with the first inane thing that comes to mind". She's going through a lot of shit in her life right now so the emotions she's letting flop all over the place aren't all sunny and positive.

The melty ghost brigade is a representation of her lingering guilt over the manifestation of her superpower, the ability to melt objects down by touching them, causing an accident resulting in loss of life.
I'll work on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back