• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Hopes commission thread ^-^

Nozomu

Elder Member
Hoi! I'd love to draw some things if anyone is interested in asking ^-^ I'm only going to take 3 at a time as to not be over ran (I don't think that would happen) so I hope you under stand :D

requests
1-C.Dex
2-some1
3-Negative Zone

Low priority request
1-The Unknown

You may request a cartoon character or maybe if you want a oc drawn you can do that too!

~hope

Last edited:
Oh I can I save a spot here! Give me a second and I'll get a reference in of my of for you to doodle. Thanks :D

image.jpg
Can you draw this guy? He has black hair, wears a huge very light silver sweater with a pastel blue melting star on it, loose comfy sort of dark gym-like shorts and headphones
If you want you can also give him blonde hair instead if your gonna color.

awesome ^^ here's my character spook, he's always sad and is a little too naive sometimes... art by me.

full
full

awesome ^^ here's my character spook, he's always sad and is a little too naive sometimes... art by me.

full
full
View attachment 300899
Can you draw this guy? He has black hair, wears a huge very light silver sweater with a pastel blue melting star on it, loose comfy sort of dark gym-like shorts and headphones
If you want you can also give him blonde hair instead if your gonna color.
i'll start right away! though I am doing many other things at once (Like an idiot) I will try to get them done as quickly as possible for you :D

Welp, here's my request then: in the form of words.

Jokyr is a tall invidivual standing at an height of 8'6 with a very thin muscular build. His skin is black (literally the color black) and he doesn't really has a face but rather a white glowing circle on the very center of his "face". He wears a white lab coat that he keeps open most of the time, a gray shirt with short sleeves underneath the lab coat, gray jeans with a black belt and silver buckle and black military boots. His lab coat has an hood that he keeps on most of the time.

I put his entire appearance here since I didn't know if you would do a full body drawing or just the upper torso. Tell me if something isn't clear enough. As for the pose, do whatever you think that fits him I suppose.

Welp, here's my request then: in the form of words.

Jokyr is a tall invidivual standing at an height of 8'6 with a very thin muscular build. His skin is black (literally the color black) and he doesn't really has a face but rather a white glowing circle on the very center of his "face". He wears a white lab coat that he keeps open most of the time, a gray shirt with short sleeves underneath the lab coat, gray jeans with a black belt and silver buckle and black military boots. His lab coat has an hood that he keeps on most of the time.

I put his entire appearance here since I didn't know if you would do a full body drawing or just the upper torso. Tell me if something isn't clear enough. As for the pose, do whatever you think that fits him I suppose.
I'll work on it!

Glad you like it! :D Sorry if it's to chiby or anything, I just though it was funny! Feel free to ask for anything else if you'd like <3

it's great, honestly ^^

but that's the only character i have references of, so i don't think i can request more ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back