Hopefully a Acceptable Introduction

Cerii

''Although this reality might wish to limit our designs, the limitless nature of the human mind will not be constrained.''

Last edited:
Aw welcome!! Here is a smol tree as a welcoming gift :pine: his name is timotree! (Get it like timothee but...hes a tree?) anywho i hope you enjoy your time on here!

You have my gratitude in granting me this warm welcome, look forward to further explore and hopefully participate as one slowly become comfortable.
I am sure you will slip into the masses.
If you need any help I’m sure many are more helpful than myself.
However I’m willing to oblige.
Be sure to check out the rules and regulations and don’t be afraid to join the discord text chat rooms. They are a blast.

Aw welcome!! Here is a smol tree as a welcoming gift :pine: his name is timotree! (Get it like timothee but...hes a tree?) anywho i hope you enjoy your time on here!
You also have my gratude, I look forward in becoming a participant.

Welcome to RPN and enjoy your stay here :)
Thank you in granting me this warm welcome, and do belive this vibrant forum will prove a excllent platform in which to express onces creative side.

''Although this reality might wish to limit our designs, the limitless nature of the human mind will not be constrained.''

Salutations, amigo. I'm quite curious about one fact, or lack thereof, and thus find myself quite compelled to ask, if you don't mind my intrusion: wherever did you roleplay before coming here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back