• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hoofbeat: Leverage

Thorn of Discord

L'homme qui est different
Here is where any non-roleplay chatter should go.

I expect this thread to follow my previously posted rules and RPNation's, and want to keep
some vague semblance of civility here. Please use common courtesy and, if you have it, common sense to communicate smoothly. (Oh, and do allow me and others ample time to respond please!)

Edit: The Lore is up, so go read it y'all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna join but is it okay if I use my two oc(s) ones a young Dragon the other is a Jackolope

@Ashs Pikachu

A jackalope
huh? I once saw a stuffed jackalope. It was fake, but I used to have a friend who swore up and down he's seen one before.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't have them, so long as you are familiar with my Rules and Lore, (Just waiting on a Lore Tab, derp).

It might take me roughly.....say, a week to set up shop (twoweeks tops), but In the mean time you are more than welcome to write up proper applications for them!

Whoa, I seen a stuffed one too at this BBQ restaurant my family goes to often it was fake too, you could see where the antlers glued on not to mention they the antlers didn't match. But I'm curious to know if they are real.

And don't worry I'll read the lore (when it's up) and I read the rules too :D

@PlaguedWithInsanity

Automne is Melpomene's, (my oc and team leader), partner more or less.

She also runs a local paper based out of the Commonwealth we'll use to harm bad folk.

(Fun Fact: She drinks the strongest, scalding hot, black coffee on the market)

Does that suffice for an answer?

Thorn of Discord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5663-plaguedwithinsanity/ said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity[/URL]
Automne is Melpomene's, (my oc and team leader), partner more or less.

She also runs a local paper based out of the Commonwealth we'll use to harm bad folk.

(Fun Fact: She drinks the strongest, scalding hot, black coffee on the market)

Does that suffice for an answer?
Yes, thank you :3

It just caught my eye because my name is Autumn, and I know French as well ^^

Thorn of Discord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5663-plaguedwithinsanity/ said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity[/URL]
V'aussi? Quelle chance. Yeah, one of the native tongues in Hooflock is French so there will be more should we venture that direction. Pourquoi Pas c:
C'est très chouette! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back