• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Honor Club (W/ DarkxAngelxRollins ONLY)

SassyWildHorseTKO

Sassy Wild Horse
Roster:
Adam Cole: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Adam Page: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Alex Rhodes: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Alex Shelley: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Bad Luck Fale: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Beer City Bruiser: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Beretta: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Bobby Fish: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Brandon Tate: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Brent Tate: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Brian Milonas: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Bully Ray: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Caprice Coleman: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Chase Owens: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Cheeseburger: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Chris Sabin: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Christopher Daniels: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Clutch Adams DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Cody: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Dalton Castle: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Dave Crist - DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Drew Parker SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Flip Gordon: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Frankie Kazarian: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Jake Crist SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Jay Briscoe: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Jay Lethal: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Jay White: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Jimmy Jacobs - SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Jonathan Gresham: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Josh Woods: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Kazuchika Okada: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Kenny King: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Kenny Omega: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Kota Ibushi - DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Kyle O'Reilly: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
LSG: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Mark Briscoe: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Marty Scurll: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Matt Jackson: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Matt Taven: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Mike Orlando SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Nick Jackson: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Punishment Martinez: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Rhett Titus: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Rick Recon: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Rocky Romero: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Sami Callihan SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Scorpio Sky: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Scotty: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Shaheem Ali: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Shane Taylor: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Silas Young: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Tama Tonga: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Tanga Roa - DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Truth Martini - DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
TK O'Ryan: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Vinny Marseglia: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Will Ferrara: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins
Will Ospreay: SassyWildHorseTKO SassyWildHorseTKO
Yujiro Takahashi: DarkxAngelxRollins DarkxAngelxRollins

Champions:
ROH World Champion: Matt Taven
ROH Television Champion: Marty Scurll
ROH Tag Team Champions: Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish (ReDRagon)
ROH 6-man Tag Team Champions: Jimmy Jacobs, and Dave and Jake Crist

Last edited:
As the familiar sound of a bell ticking filled the arena, Matt Taven made his way to the ring in his typical manner, telling fans off or blatantly ignoring them. He walked up the stairs, before entering the ring. "The time has come for the ROH officials to quit screwing me out of opportunities that I have earned. I have beaten multiple people who have gotten title shots, I've beaten Kenny King himself multiple times in non title matches, y'all can keep chugging your beers and booing me all ya want. End of the day I'm making more money tonight than you'll make in a week." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I want Kenny King for the World Title and I want it now, because I'M Matt Taven and I get what I want"

Last edited:
"K-I-N-G KIIIIING" was the only thing that was heard before Kenny came out with a microphone. "Taven Taven Taven," he said from the top of the ramp. "Listen, you can't just make your way in here thinking you own place and demand a match? Sure you can talk about all this conspiracy crap but clearly it's not helping," he said. He made his way down to the ring. "I'll give you your match though and when I win, maybe you'll get the hint that there is no stupid conspiracy and you're just not that good," he added dropping the microphone.

Last edited:
Taven rolled his eyes before smirking. "You don't believe that I've been screwed out of opportunities?" He questioned. He kept his eyes on Kenny the entire time. "Then tell me how Alex Rhodes just debuted but he has already had title opportunity after title opportunity, meanwhile I've beaten you in the middle of this ring at least five times and yet nothing." he stated. He smirked lightly when Truth came out and nailed Kenny in the back with the book of truth. He wasn't really happy about agreeing to having him as a valet but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Soon "you sold out" chants filled the arena. "No, no, no, I did NOT sell out, I bought in," Taven said calmly into the microphone.

Last edited:
Kenny fell forward on the canvas holding his back before getting up slowly and getting into Taven's face. "That's how you want to play bro!? NIce try!" he said taking a shot at him. He irish whipped him into the corner and stomped on him repeatedly. "You ain't taking the easy way out Taven," he told him.

Last edited:
Taven flinched slightly when Kenny stomped on him. He caught his foot before swinging it causing him to turn. He then drop kicked the other man from behind. “Oh I’m winning the title tonight Kenny," he stated. He deadlifted Kenny into a suplex. He had to think fast on how to win. He jumped onto the middle rope before performing a jaw dropping lion sault. Taven had never so cleanly performed this move before. He instantly went for the pin in the hopes of pulling off the win with this.

Last edited:
Kenny barely kicked out at three. He was hurting now and with this asshole at ring side, he's going to get screwed. Truth got on top of the apron to distract Kenny and giving Taven the opportunity to do something. The ref told him to get off but he managed to slide the book of truth passed him and into the ring.

Taven was going to take every opportunity he got to cheat his way to victory, considering he's been screwed countless times, it's just about time he starts screwing others as well. He grabbed the book of truth quickly, he bashed Kenny on the head with it before sliding it out of the ring before the ref could see anything. He knew that would still probably not be enough to keep Kenny down so he picked him up before performing his finisher on him. He then went for the pinfall once again.

Last edited:
Kenny kicked out once again. He recovered slowly and grabbed Taven from behind and performed a german suplex bridging it into a pin. He's going to make him win cleaning or not at all. He didn't have much left in him at this point but he was going to do whatever he could to keep his title. Vinny was backstage watching Taven's match. "Maybe he won't get screwed over this time," he said. "The screwee is doing the screwing," he added.

Taven kicked out at two and half. He couldn't believe Kenny was able to kick out of that. He took a deep breath, racking his brain thinking about what else he could do in order to win. He knew there had to be something he could do in order to finish off Kenny honestly if his finisher wasn't enough, what would do it? He smirked lightly shaking his before driving Kenny into the corner. He performed an over head suplex before climbing to the top rope. "It's now or never," he thought. He did a frog splash onto Kenny before grabbing him and once again deadlifting him into a suplex. He didn't want to go for the pin just yet, maybe it was time to try out a submission hold. He grabbed Kenny before pulling him into a triangle deathlock. "He better win...." Tk said slowly in response to Vinny. He kept his eyes on the screen, totally focused on Taven's match. "It's about time though....he's been screwed more than enough times its about damn time he starts screwing others," he added.

Last edited:
Vinny nodded in agreement. "C'mon Taven," he said before watching him put him in Kenny groaned in agony and he tried to break free from the submission hold. He struggled for quite a few minutes to get to get any part of his body to touch the rope. He had no strength to lift him up for a power bomb. He eventually gave up and tapped out. "YES!" Vinny yelled jumping up from his seated position.

Taven smirked releasing Kenny from the hold. He held his ribs with arm while Todd raised his other arm handing him the title. Taven took the title from him before jumping on the top rope and raising the title. He honestly couldn’t believe he just won the world title. He got off the ropes before rolling out of the ring. He walked backstage with Truth before making his way to the locker room. As soon as he opened the door Tk tackled him to the ground. “You did it!!” He exclaimed. He jumped up and down after releasing Taven from his death grip. “We have to celebrate we have to go out somewhere!” He added. Taven flinched when he was tackled by a horse. “Wow jeez Tk,” he stated. He smirked lightly before hugging Vinny as well. “Yeah we do,” he said. He laid the title on his suitcase before clutching his ribs again. He was not injured but his ribs have been bothering him for a while now.

Last edited:
Since Vinny was the calmer one in this situation, he smiled and gave him a big hug. "Nice job," he said. "Are you okay?" he asked. Jay was backstage as well and waited for Taven to come back. "So where are we going for dinner?" Vinny said. "Well knowing Taven he's going to want to go get pizza," Jay said. He's been hanging around him enough now to remember a lot of things about him. "Are we invited?" Truth asked.

Taven smirked before nodding his head. “Yeah I’m good, thanks,” he said responding to Vinny. Taven loved traveling and getting pizza from everywhere possible. “Hell yes pizza is the best and of course you’re invited” he stated. He figured there had to be an Italian restaurant somewhere around here for them to go to. Tk grabbed his bag slinging it over his shoulder. “We can just drive and find a random Italian restaurant to appease your pizza addiction Taven” he stated.

"Wooooo yay pizza!" Truth shouted. Vinny stared at him contently and slowly help his axe up. He turned around to his follow brethren and smiled. "I'll drive," he said grabbing his bag. Truth hid behind Jay. "He scares me...." he said to him. Jay patted his head. "Its okay Truth," he said. "Let's go guys!" Vinny said walking to the car.

Taven chuckled grabbing his bag and the title, putting the title into his bag before zipping it up. He knew small town pizza places generally had better pizzas than food chains. "Imma google places around here that have pizza," he said. He pulled out his phone before doing just that. "Alright there's one about five minutes away its a little diner family owned LETS GO" he said. Tk rolled his eyes before smirking. "Alright let's go shall we." he said before following Vinny and the others to the car.

Vinny popped open the trunk and threw his stuff inside. He waited for the others to do the same thing before getting into the driver's side of the car. He had to GPS the place because knowing him he'll make a wrong turn somewhere so better be safe than sorry. He made a few turns and it took about five minutes like Taven said. "We're here guys," he said.

Taven went out to the car throwing his bags in the trunk along with Tk’s bags. He got in the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt. He was tired and couldn’t wait to get back to the hotel to sleep but some good pizza is always better than sleep. Tk got in the back stretching. “I’m starving I’m so ready for some good food,” he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back