• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Honolulu Home for Displaced Youth. (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
This is so exciting, I know I've said it like 80 times but man I can't wait to start this. Love the concept and the characters we have here so far, and I'm looking forward to my first real group rp.

hi! I posted on the character sheet thread. I hope it's alright that I join in! :)
Yea I think it's alright! We've kinda been laying dormant for now but I'd be totally down to have you join in! :D

I'm not really in charge of this rp, but the guy who kinda ran this has been gone for a while. I'm sure we can continue on. Pls, I love your new character doedeer doedeer :D

Ah don't worry. In fact, I'm pretty new to the RP scene myself.

I just got my post up in response to yours! Glad to have you here!

Looking forward to this continued interaction between the two characters :D

Hopefully the others join in soon ^--^ I don't wanna flood it too much since I interrupted a group setting haha

Yea don't worry about it, you're all good. I don't know where the original guy who created and hosted this rp is tho. I don't think he has been seen in 10 days so I guess I've kinda taken over in his absence haha. Anyway, yea I guess we can just wait a little while for the other two to join in. Might be a while though, I don't know when or if the others will return. And don't worry about it, you didn't really interrupt. Plus it's still technically open. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back