• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck RP

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just another Homestuck Roleplay, because the last one I did died, and I haven't seen one in a while

Slots:

Human - (Slot 1)
Human - (Slot 2)
Human - (Slot 3)
Human - (Slot 4)

Troll - (Slot 1)
Troll - (Slot 2)
Troll - (Slot 3)
Troll - (Slot 4)

When you claim a spot, place the archetype that your character would fit in for humans.

For trolls, just put down what blood colors. If we need more slots, I will make some more.​

Aw cool! homestuck is still alive! (tbh im still learning about this site so...i don't exactly know how things work around here...) count me in for one the humans?

i might be interested, but i need a bit more info about what you have planned before i actually decide.
like is this a 8 person sburb game or is it like the comic where the trolls are from a failed game and is trolling the humans?

Yea, same deal here. The former sounds less complicated unless you already have something in mind.

Though I'd still like to reserve a blue or indigo blooded troll for now.

What do you mean by archetypes, by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back