• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck Quest

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
I had an idea for a Homestuck RP, but it would be very difficult to execute with the normal RP style.

My idea is to basically have a few characters go through SBURB in typical homestuck style, with the arrows! I will explain the setting and have multiple things for the player to investigate (such as CHESTS, COMPUTERS, ETC.) My plan is to eventually add in a full session but only start with the 4 humans, pesterlogs will function on this site. Here is how you will do it:
  1. MAKE A USERNAME
  2. FIND THE OTHER PLAYER ON THE IDLER TAB
  3. PM THEM
  4. SCREENSHOT IT AND POST IT!
  5. PROFIT
If you want help with making the sprite, PM me. (it will start off like normal homestuck but you will decide the character's name and what he/she does at first.)

4 PLAYERS MAX, A FEW MORE LATER FOR THE TROLLS

How are you planning on running this? Do we each get separate characters, but can only submit commands for one of them each?

How are you planning on running this? Do we each get separate characters, but can only submit commands for one of them each?
You can all make a character and you all will be in control o your character, you can do commands for your character depending on the things you can investigate or do (but you can really do what you want although there will be things in bold (Ex. You see a CHEST) that will be things your character SHOULD investigate to continue the story, but you dont really have to.

Interested,
Will this all be original characters? And when trolls come in can we have a human and troll character?

Oh sorry didn't realize this was made a while ago.
Are you guys filled on characters/players or can I still join?

Actually, I don't think OP posted the main quest thread yet, so yea, you can still join. You might wanna wait and see what Lunar Lunar has to say though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back