• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Homestuck] Paradoxopolis

==> Anna: Hide

You hide once again. You elect to charge another round of your gun, panting as you slump against the back of a piece of asphalt that was uprooted from the fall.

How strong would this thing have been had you faced it head on? You fumble, deciding to preserve your health bullets. You're ribs are definitely bruised, and you think your right ankle is sprained.

==> Anna: Assault!

You leap forward, whipping around the rocky shield you found for yourself and hop on your good leg. With a powerful shot forward, you aim an entire round of bullets rapid fire at the Giclops' skull!

You deal significant damage to the Giclops!

The Giclops attacks for ludicrous damage! Basilisk B attacks the Giclops for extreme damage?

You better finish this before they finish you.

AGGRIEVE - AGGRESS
ASSAIL - ASSAULT
ABJURE -
ABSCOND

==> Anna: Heal

You heal yourself up to half your full health with a healing bullet. After being swept aside, you felt as if you had a concussion, and your shoulder was definitely dislocated after being popped out of place. There is still a large gash over your forehead, albeit now tapered greatly after the healing.

You aim your gun, woozy and disoriented as you hold onto your conciousness by a thread. One bullet left! You choose to make good use of if.

ABJURE!

You aim for a critical hit at the Giclops' skull!

The Giclops falls in battle!

Basilisk B...?

VICTORIOUS MOMENT!
Anna gained a SPRITE GIFTECH, visit them to find out what!

==> Anna: Reap the...the...oh god

You take a single step forward and immediately collapse to the ground before you. You hadn't realized that all of this time you had been pushing yourself way too hard, and while your healing bullets could replenish moderate battle damage, they definitely couldn't replenish the stamina of a 13 year old little girl hermit.

You begin to fade into an unconcious daze.

You hear noises, a cacophony of sounds that you can only dream to understand; you wonder what they mean when they say "angel?"

==>

You wake up at home, lying in bed, blinding lights continue to shine through the windows.

==> Anna: Awake

Ah! You didn't anticipate yo have such weird dreams. But you are admittedly much more relaxed. Wait, is this....how'd you get here?

ANNA: o-oh....i-i....
ANNA: i killed a giclops
ANNA: and you, brought me home?
ANNA: d-do you know what a sprite tech is?
ANNA: I.... apparently got a new one.

NORMANSPRITE: Oh, no, one of those skeleton guys did after you passed out in the road.
NORMANSPRITE: They didn't seem to mind much.
NORMANSPRITE: And yes! I meant to give this to you a while back, but you weren't here.

You got a SPRITE AMULET.
NORMANSPRITE: Now you can summon me wherever you are.
NORMANSPRITE: Easy as pie.

Anna got a new Item Tech! [Sprite Amulet: ALLY ]

ANNA: I d-don't think they m-mind anything anymore...
ANNA: b-being dead and all...
ANNA: c-c-cool!*
ANNA: i'll be sure to use it when I n-need you

==> Anna: Alchemize

&& Healing Kit with Knight's Red Aegis
// Product of Previous with Gurren Lagann Poster
&& Freezing Point with Healing Kit
// Plot Spackler with Kill La Kill Poster
&& Product of Previous with Healing Kit

You also take the time to make yourself some cereal for breakfast. Because you believe you slept through the rest of the day just now, and you are absolutely famished! You partake in some Froot-Os, your favorite off brand breakfast meal.

==> Anna: Build

You also build onto your house another couple stories, taking you all the way to your second gate.

You make:
- (&&) RED PALADIN'S HOLY AEGIS. Heavy, but certainly effective.
- (||) HEAVEN PIERCING CRIMSON FACE. A Mask that can be worn in addition to other clothes, looks rad as hell.
- (&&) CRYOTHERAYGUN. Shit let's be Iceman.
- (||) THREADBREAKER. You really like red, huh?
- (&&) SURGEON GENEROLVER. Stitching up has never been so easy!

You reach the second gate.

Nice! Your new clothing is a little hefty, being more metallic and suited to a full on paladin than a more ranger like build such as yourself. But you're content with the speed penalty if it grants you more defense against opponents. Your other weapons are, unsurprisingly, rad as all conceivable hell.

==> Anna: Ascend!

You pass through the second gate.

You are taken to a snow white plain, a technicolor lake flashes beside you. In the middle of the lake is a large island, built on top is a massive structure of white steel and static smoke. You have reached the FACTORY OF TOMORROW. A small bridge connects from here to there. On the lake shore is a small shack that says simply: STORE.

You see a strange DARK CARAPACED individual wearing white cloths in the stall, he seems to be selling some potions.

==> Anna: Peruse wares

You have 9,001B

3000B - Red Potion: Increases Attack Power.
1000B - Green Potion: Restores Vitality Gel.
6,120B - Orange Potion: Increases Speed.
10,250B - Pink Potion: Grants visions of the Future.
413,000B - Emerald Potion: bark.
1 Soul - Cyan Potion: ???

1B - Gray Potion: Makes you depressed.

==> Anna: Purchase

You decide to purchase the Red potion and Green potion. You don't have many healing bullets and t would be too expensive to cancel out your speed and become more.powerful, so you settle on being an immobile tank. Even if you don't have a meme weapon.

You thank the Potion Merchant and decide to begin your trek down the bridge, red armor clinking with each step.

You enter the FACTORY OF TOMORROW: GROUND FLOOR.

The Factory is pretty barren on this floor. A Stairwell lead up to the Second and Highest floor, and down to the floor below. A Large terminal stands on the opposite wall of you.
A SKELETAL LICH stands guard.

Anna VS Floor 1 STRIFE!
]AGGRIEVE - AGGRESS
ASSAIL - ASSAULT
ABJURE -
ABSCOND - ALLY(?)

==> Anna: Brace

You choose to test out the new armor. Your tension gives you a sense of urgency, but you refuse to actually Abjure in order to charge a round in your Thread breaker. Now to see what this baby can do!

The LICH attacks!
Your AEGIS absorbs the brunt of the hit, inflicting upon you poor damage.

AGGRIEVE - AGGRESS
ASSAIL(!) - ASSAULT(!)
ABJURE - ABSCOND -
ALLY(?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back