• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck fansession 1x1?

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Simple simple idea. You make a friend group, I put them through the hell that is sburb with the addition of maybe annoying npcs.

I am a minor, if that's a probelm
I expect like, at least a decent bit of effort for replies. Not a novel, but a good paragraph and stuff
I would prefer if u have discord, bc I prefer talking on there. The rp will be here though

Dm me if that sounds cool

Interested, with a sizable enough cast of trolls to make a friend group. Not very experienced in roleplaying with myself, especially with these characters. What sort of plot are you thinking?

I have a couple sitting on the backburner!

I have one where the central conceit is one of the players in the session is supposedly destined to become some great evil who's influence has leaked out into all of paradox space and they have to deal w that.

Another is one where like, what if the trolls were actually in two teams against each other? Or at least more in competition with each other than they were in the actual comic

And then there's my funky one, which is technically more fankid oriented, but I'm sure I could figure out how to do it with trolls. It's an AR version of sburb which unlike the regular one, does not immediately transport the players into a new world and keeps up the pretense of normal game stuff a bit longer.

I might have a ‘great evil’ character? Clesza’s very interesting, but not neccesarily “OP” levels of Great Evil Power which could make discovering her influence and then a subsequent power-up pretty interesting if the mystery is played right.
As for a set of two teams, I don’t neccesarily know if I have enough for large teams on either side. If I count up the usable trolls for the friend group, I’m reaching around six. I might be able to stretch it to 8 — the limiting factor is that most of my trolls have fully fleshed out dancestors so the number of unique-caste characters that can fit in the same universe together is smaller than what’s possibly optimal, though six is already a pretty big number with their diverse and conflicting personalities in my opinion.
I don’t think the AR theme works with this group of trolls, neccesarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back