• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Homestuck] Alphabeta

Eidolon Astronaut

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun.
"It's hard, living in the shadow of family... It's hard and nobody understands."

1542117189160.png
Alphabeta is a 4-Player Human Homestuck RP, where you take the stage as four thirteen year old children who will explore the hidden ruins of an interdimensional computer game. The Sburb Pre-Release Patch has just been updated into the Beta, and you are pretty excited to play.

Alphabeta will follow similar rules to my previous HSRP's, where most game information (Lands, Denizens, Titles, etc. which are all collectively referred to as a "Player Mythos") is decided by the GM in secret based on character personality/actions. In addition, since Guardians play a major role, much of their traits will by GM-written.

While not needed, Discord would makes thing run much more smoothly with discussion.

FEMALE 1: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith - FEMALE A: GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
MALE 1: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic - MALE A: SerbianMounted SerbianMounted
GM: Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut

Last edited:
Hmmm I'm interested. Seems cool and full of many surprises for us players. cx
Thinking of playing as a female character I haven't been able to use in a while.
Love the idea!

I have a few questions.

1) Homestuck has that style of quick short pages will the rp also keep this style? How much are we expected to do with each post?
2) How often are we expected to post? If it's shorter lengthwise will we do a multiple posts every few hours thing?
3) Do the kids all know each other previous to playing the game?
4) Is there anything specific about the last ones you ran that would help put into context whats expected for this one?

1) Post length will vary, but if you only need a sentence or two that's fine, on the other hand if you got a lot to write, that's fine too.
2) It's hard to say, considering unpredictable sleeping patterns, but whenever you can.
3) Yeah.
4) Not really.

I think I would like to join then! Honestly I'm fine playing male or female, for now I'll say Male 1 though I'm fine with flipping for whoever winds up being the fourth.

BOB SAGIT I MISSED THIS. Sadface I will just T-pose in the corner and observe then ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back