• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck 1x1 Search (OPEN)

horrorHermit

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hi all, let’s get straight into it. I’m looking for one on one Homestuck roleplay with a 17+ literate or advanced literate partner. My preferred genres/plots are action/adventure, horror and mystery. I don’t do fan-sessions unfortunately, nor do I roleplay with OCs. I stick to canon characters in non-canon AUs.

Characters I’m comfortable musing:
• John
• Dirk
• Vriska
• Rufioh
• Cronus
• Dave
• Kankri
• Karkat
• Meenah
• Aranea
• Tavros
• Jake
• Sollux
• Equius
• Horuss
• Gamzee
• Eridan

Characters I’m comfortable shipping: (these are just my favorites, I’m open to more) (romance isn’t required)
• Dirk and John
• Vriska and Karkat (anything but matesprits)
• Eridan and Sollux
• Eridan and Dirk
• Rufioh and Cronus
• Rufioh and Damara
• Karkat and Dave
• Cronus and Kankri
• Gamzee and Tavros
• Karkat and Eridan
• Vriska and John
• Rufioh and Horuss
• Meenah and Aranea
• Gamzee and Equius

We can discuss plot ideas in direct messages, but be aware that the general vibe of the plots I gravitate toward are very action oriented. Think of Dying Light, James Bond, The Walking Dead, Oxenfree, Ready Or Not, or Uncharted.

Footnote: I come from cursed places like Amino, Tumblr and AO3. Direct messages— not public threads— are where I roleplay, especially if we agree to include sensitive topics like extreme trauma, gore, etc. It simply makes me feel more comfortable knowing that whatever cringe screw-ups I’ve made in my writing are kept private.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back