• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
(I am so proud, 23 pages of RP, 6 pages of CS. This is turning out amazingly, lets keep it up and continue to make this a wonderful RP! Also if you have not, vote in the poll for tomorrow I will be changing it. If you have any idea for a pole you want to see, Pm me, I love seeing what people think.)

-Headmaster Daisy

After eating his apple, he puet on his mask back onto his mouth. He proceeded to get up, and look at everyone in the room. There were all types of people, enemies and possible friends. It will be a tough school, I'd guess. he let out another puff of black smoke, red particles inbetween it. He started to rub his hand and stay there, on foot.

After sitting their for a few minutes, Zane got up from the rolling chair and went up to Luce, still haven't been able to take his jacket back from Melody. "You need any help setting up for the class Mr.Luce?" asked Zane as he came to a stop. Melody had stayed in her chair, humming to herself and waiting for Zane to return, wondering how the year is going to be like.

(@AceXCrossix )

"I'll be fine. Class probably won't be starting anytime soon," she reassured Keani before standing up. Ashe walks out the cafe, passing what looks to be an angel of a boy. @Ozerath

Luce looks up at the boy sensing his boredom. "As a matter of fact, I do." He gave Zane a list of things that were needed for today's class; an old button, a book about hypnosis, and a red cloth.

(Again, sorry for the slow and short updates. It's hard posting on phone)

"Alright, I'll be back soon" said Zane as he went to the back room. After letting Melody know that they were leaving to go get stuff for Mr.Luce, they left the room towards the resources building. Once they got the stuff, the started to head back, Zane carrying everything that Luce needed for today's class. They pasted by the cafe and saw Ashe coming out. Melody insisted on that they should go up to her and saw hi, and Zane accepted like always. Melody was guided up to Ashe by and greeted her new friend. "Hi Ashe" said Melody, her voice being less shy than the last time she spoke. Zane let out a slight chuckle as he thought Wow, Melody is already less shy than before.

@AceXCrossix

After sitting in the class room alone for awhile he decided that he had some time before class. He stood up and made his way to the cafe to grab some fruit before going directly back to class. He grabbed three apples, two oranges, and two bananas. Amon quickly walked back to class shoving an entire apple in his mouth and swallowing it. As he saw this girl exiting just ahead of him, he ran up to catch up with her and stopped right in front of her. He smiled looking at her face.

@AceXCrossix

So cute! Ashe squealed in her head as Melody greeted her, completely forgetting the boy. "Hey, Mel!" She smiles when suddenly a boy blocks her path. "Oh hi random person, do you need anything?" Ashe asks giving him a quizzical look.

@Federoff @Seraph

"Watch where your running, you almost ran over Melody" Zane said with a low growl in his voice as he went to see if Melody was alright. Luckily she was not harmed, but very confused on what happened. @Seraph

Keani looked about the room awkwardly, not knowing what to do with herself. She made herself seem smaller as she stood there, and slowly met Zane's eyes when he growled at a new person. She bit her lip, not sure if she should say something or not.

Amon just smiled at her and held out his hand to her. It turned green and a red hibiscus flower sprouted and grew. He handed it to her and then turned his attention to the boy. He cocked his head to the side like a little puppy and looked at the girl he called Melody. Then quickly turned around and just started walking away.

"You alright?" Zane asked Melody as he examined her, looking for any sign of bruise. "Yes, I'm alright brother" responded Melody as she got up and brushed herself off.

Ashe looks at the flower in her hand confused yet awed at the sane time. She shrugs it off and places it in her hair, dense as ever. She mentally took note to talk to the weird boy later.

"Anyway, why are you guys here?" The blonde questions after Melody had brushed herself clean.

"Melody wanted to say Hi... I did to..." Zane said as he brought his clawed arm up to his face and turned, trying to hide a blush. Melody smiled for a moment because of this, but quickly turned into a frown. "Zane.. I'm sorry your jacket got dirty" said Melody as she took it off and gave it back to Zane. Zane just took the jacket and put it on his scaley shoulder while saying in a muffled whisper "No problem Melody, it wasn't your fault" was all Zane could get out.

He finally got bored of watching these people and walked out. He saw a group of people, so he walked slowly to them. He tought he recognized someone from his grade, so, he approached them. He ignored the rest of the people and stood infront of the gray haired male and the girl with the bandages on her eyes. While he cleared his troath, he began to tell the male and the girl ''I believe you both are in my grade, I'm new here, so, do you have any notion what is my class or with whom can I talk to?'' he said, with a slightly muffled, raspy voice.

Ashe turns to look at he boy who just walked up and made an excuse to leave. "We should be getting to class now," she said indicating her and Keani. "I'll see you guys around. And Zane, your blushing face was adorable," she added teasingly, sticking her tongue out like a kid before turning her full attention to Keani, grabbed her hand, and ran down the halls. "Charge!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Malaine looked at the time "Jess just meet me in class im going to be late..."she said and quickly got up and left the cafe. She walked quietly keeping her eyes down her body tense as she walked pasted Melody, Zaine and some other boy.

Zane and Melody decided it was best to get back to their class as well, for 1st period was starting soon. They started to walk towards the class, but before they left he signaled for the boy to turn around and look behind him. Once they got to Luce's class they handed him the materials and went to go sit back down in the open back room, and waited for him to ask for their assistance. Melody turned to Zane after they sat and said "She's right, your blush is cute, you should talk to her more often." Hearing this caused Zane to turn to her and flick her, in which she responded with sticking her tongue out playfully.

@AceXCrossix

Behind the boy was Daisy, the Headmaster, she had a smile on her face and a tray in her hand. "Hi there, you need some help?" asked Daisy, seeing that the boy was lost at the school.

(Attention everyone, 1st Period will be starting soon so make your way to your class, don't wanna be late for the 1st official day of school! Also plz check the new tab: Neutral Characters and give me some feedback on that forum. If you have friends that wanna join, send them there 1st. Thanks

-Headmaster Daisy )

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't recieve a response, he only saw them walk away, So much for being kind he turned around and looked at the appearant headmaster. ''Hello, yes, I need directions to my class. Could you please give me them?''

Malaine hurried to Mr.Luce's class after seeing that she was going to ge late,she hated being late.She gave the teacher a quick smile before sitting in the back of the class.

"Of course" smiled Daisy as she took a bite of her food. "Follow me to the front office and I'll give you your packet" Daisy said as she started to walk towards the front office, and signaling the boy to follow her.

@Keiser

Keani yelped as she was quickly dragged down the hall. They reached her classroom and Keani waved goodbye to Ashe. She entered the classroom hesitantly.

He followed the headmaster, slowly walking, looking around, the calssrooms, people inside it, the giant school. This place is quite big, lets hope I get some friends here now.

Amon walked back into his class room and returned to the same seat. He took another apple and swallowed it whole looking up at the board. He waited for someone he knew to enter the class.

As Keani entered her classroom, Ashe quickly ran down the hall once more seeing as she was going to be late. She opened the door just in time to face him.

Luce smiled back at Malanie and was about to speak when Ashe bursted in. "You were almost late," he stated as she took her seat next to Amon.

"Almost, sir. Won't happen again," she promised panting out of breathe from running. Luce didn't seem convinced but he didn't have time to argue. He turns to the class. "I'm Luce, your history teacher," he announced and then began his lesson.

"As you know, this year's theme is about the past. The background of history. In two weeks, I want all of you to bring in something that was found long ago in past eras." And so on so forth.

(Question, am i the only teacher teaching right now or are there more?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back