• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Thael stopped a few steps away from the demon. His face settled into a scowl. "What are you doing here?" he demanded harshly. The cafeteria got very quiet as people started to notice the confrontation by the door.

"Thats no of your busniess!"she yelled back to him.He didnt even know her but yet was judgeing her,thats way she hated Angels. "You don't know me so get away from me its to early in the god damn morning! "

(I love your profile pic, woke up to see that and it made my morning lol @Ozerath )

Zane and Melody both sensing a fight coming, decided to leave their food and checkout what was happening. Zane led Melody by the hand towards the two people at the door to see a girl demon and a boy angel arguing. "We need to stop this, fighting is bad" Melody whispered to Zane as he nodded in agreement. "Break it up you two, this is no place to start a fight" stated Zane as he ran his claw hand through his gray hair, still without his jacket on.

(
@Ozerath @DemonicPrincess )

"Tell that to him, all i wanted this morning was a freaking chocolate chip muffin and some milk but,no I got a judgemental Angel! " she said as she looked at the angel boy ignore the other two but tensed when she felt a half angel next to her.

Zane nodded, understanding what had went on. "Look after Melody for a moment" stated Zane as he let go of her hand and started to walk away. After a few moments he came back with the muffin the girl wanted and handed it to her. "Here, take mine" said Zane as he stretched out his scale covered hand to hand her the muffin.

She tore her eyes away from the angel boy and looked at the boy who was offerings her a muffin.She looked at the muffin then at the boy "Thank you.." Malaine slowly toke the muffin,still holding Jessica's hand "Come on Jessy lets get you something to eat. "She whispered and pulled her along to a table in the back after getting a plate of food.

Keani stared, frozen, as people started yelling at each other. "I-I thought this place was supposed to be accepting...?" I said softly to Ashe, shaking. A lot of people, especially angels, tended to hate succubi because we were heavily associated with sin and death.

"This place is accepting, just a few people think themselves better than anyone else" Zane stated as he reattached himself to Melody. Once the girl took the muffin he ran the hand through his hair once again. Melody sensed that the other girl was sad and tugged Zane to let her walk up to her. "H-hi... I'm Melody... what's your name?" asked Melody in a shy voice. This is going to be a good year for Melody, she is already getting less shy around people thought Zane as he let out the faintest of smiles.

Keani looked at the boy, her heart thudding. "D-Do you think...that they'd hurt anyone...anyone here...?" She asked softly, looking down at her hands.

Melody looked to Zane and smiled "Zane wouldn't let anyone get hurt here" said Melody with utter confidence in her statement. Zane nodded in agreement. "... What she said..." Zane said in agreement as he brought his hand to his mouth and turned, trying to hide a light blush.

Malaine sat and ate her muffin then laid her head on the table as she waited for Jessica to finished. "Ruined a good first day,freaking Angel boy."she mumbled to herself.

Keani hesitantly nodded, her eyes downcast. "I...I'm Keani, by the way..." she said softly, still looking at her hands. She glanced up after a second, her heart beating quickly.

"What's got your heartbeat up so fast?" asked Zane as he turned back to face the girl. Melody nodded her head, also wondering the same thing. "Are you ok?" asked Melody, showing her concern for the girl.

Malaine could hear the heart beating so she looked up at the girl.She knew what the girl needed so she got up and walked to her. Once there she whispered into the girls ear."You need energy ? Take mine its okay " she said then looking at her with a soft smile.

@HonestlySurviving

"I...I fed for the, uh...the first time in...a year or so...I want more, it's my body's, uh, it's way of trying...trying to tell me to feed again..." She said softly, her hands trembling as she stared at them. She looked at the other girl. "I...I can't..."

"So your a succubus?" asked Zane with curiosity in his voice. He precedes to rip off a scale from his arm, and once it is ripped off a dab of blood takes its place, Zane than uses the scale to scoop up he blood and handed it to Keani. "Here eat this, it should help" said Zane as he stretched out his arm towards Keani.

Malaine looked at the boy who helped her earlier then back at the girl."Take it hes a nice guy." She whispered into her ear."Oh and if you ever need energy come to me ill help you wont hurt me." She said slowly walking back to Jessica.

Keani stared at what he offered to her. "I can't...if I feed or...or use my powers, it gets harder to stop...I can't, not after last time..." She looked back down at her hands, feeling as if her body temperature was rising.

"Dragon blood and scales have healing properties, when combined the two can heal anything. Many succubi use this tactic to curve their hunger, you won't feel the need for the next couple of days" stated Zane, his hand still offering her the scale. Melody ungripped his hand and came up to Keani, and said "Don't worry, you can trust Zane... he wouldn't lie about anything" still having complete confidence in her voice.

Kevin entered the school, slowly, analyzing every last bit of it. He had never been here, he{s a transfer student, but, he still has to identify it as home. A battle occurs and the enemy will have more power than him due that he mastered his surroundings. His stomach growled, and he looked up to see a caffeteria. He entered and sat down, on an empty table, taking a lot of breath in and expulsing it, in a cloud of black smoke. He had to expulse all the smoke before he actually started craving in to his food. He got his apple out and started chewing on it, looking around eveerywhere.

Keani's eyes flicked up to meet his. She searched them for a moment, looking for any signs of deception. When she found none, she hesitantly nodded and accepted the scale. "Thank you..." She murmured softly.

"I've been told it tastes sweet, so it won't be bad" said Zane as he took his empty hand and ran it through his gray hair. Melody smiled at Keani as she walked back to grip Zane's hand. "If you want to play sometime, come get me" said Melody as they started to walk away. Zane and Melody walked over to Mr. Luce's class, Melody had a free period and Zane was a T.A. for Mr.Luce. Once they got their, the preceded to sit in the back room of the class and waited for instruction.

Ashe smiled at Keani, happy that she became more open to the people around her. "I'll take you to your first class," she offered waiting for Keani to finish up her food.

(Haha thanks @Federoff )

Thael reluctantly backed down. The half-breed boy was right, it was hardly the time or place for a fight. He would have to be vigilant though; demons were always trouble. Speaking of...he sensed another, fainter presence. So faint he could barely detect it. He turned his piercing gaze across the small cluster of students that had gathered around the half-breed boy. There, the silver haired girl...oh, poor thing. A half demon. The innocence and morals of a human wrapped around the twisted corruption of a demon. She could still be saved though. Thael made a mental note as he walked away to keep an eye on the white haired girl, and to do his best to keep the demon away from her.

Keani nodded, and took a deep breath, eating the scale before she could think about it too much. "I, uhm...Shouldn't you get to class, though...?" She didn't want to make Ashe late. She continued to stare at her hands, biting her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back