• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Home for the homeless Children

Sorry I haven't been posting. The Internet wasn't working<br /><br />Stay differnt and remember that i will always love you.<br/>

Stay differnt and remember that i will always love you.

Name: Elias Graymail

Personality: More of a outsider hoping to find someone who would love him like a friend or as a girlfriend as he hopes he can be happy one day with nothing else in his life. Also hoping to find someone who can accept him as the monster he is

Bio: Elias has always been alone, he has been in a forest for his whole life all he did was train to survive, sleep, talk to the animals, and eat. His parents were never there to find out how he grown up all they do know is where they left him, he first woke up in a log cabin all he knew was he had to survive and his English. Everything else was forgotten as time went on. When he was ten he heard words and noises coming from the east river when fishing and that is where he found construction men chopping down trees. The men saw a lost boy, the boy say tall people picking him up and load noises and he barely knew what they were saying at all

Appearance: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.2QyJO50_0vtY26cdtjP7ogEGEs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back