• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hollywood University OOC

Characters
Here

BlossomsOfRainbows

*Insert clever comment here*
6191472D-597E-4CFA-9C8A-ECED9F68FE4B.jpeg
“Dear, ___
Congratulations on being accepted into Hollywood University! Here at our prestigious school you will learn how to become famous and survive the cutthroat road to Stardom. Please read the enclosing packets, and we will see you on the first day for Orientation!”

Here is the OOC thread for Hollywood University. Once we get the character sheet thread up and get enough applications, we will start the RP. Please use this thread to ask questions or chat about the RP.

Rules:
Basic RP Etiquette
-This means no god modding, power playing, Mary-Sues, etc. Basic stuff.
2. Please keep all BBCode mobile friendly
-I don't care if you use fancy BBCode, but please make sure it's visible on mobile devices. I mostly access the site from my phone, so I need to be able to see all of it without using the quote features.
3. There is no character limit, but please keep up with your characters. Make sure you can manage all of them.
4. Realistic face claims are preferred, but realism art is accepted too. No anime/cartoon please.
5. There is a 5 sentence minimum for all in-character posts. Also, no "dialogue only" posts. It's preferred to count any dialogue towards one sentence of this count.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back