• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hole

Prior tenants dark secret?

• Cannibals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satanists

• Other- Please post suggestions!

• Total voters
Somehow didn't get the notification that I was tagged, yet I found this on my own. xD Thank you for thinking of me. I'm tentatively interested, since I do not have time to read through everything at the moment (though it looks fantastic from the skimming I've done so far). I will make sure to do so later this evening and let you know for sure!

Akeira said:
Somehow didn't get the notification that I was tagged, yet I found this on my own. xD Thank you for thinking of me. I'm tentatively interested, since I do not have time to read through everything at the moment (though it looks fantastic from the skimming I've done so far). I will make sure to do so later this evening and let you know for sure!
Thank you so much!(:

Asylumnated said:
Are there going to be Sinister characters to play? If there are, I'd love to torture some peoples.

I was thinking of letting someone portray the prior tenants, especially if they're still using
the hole for what the polls implied, but that is one aspect I've not incorporated into the story just yet. If you'd like to though, I'll definitely get to detailing how to evenly include them, and feel free to suggest whatever comes to mind. Thank you(:

AlwaysYours said:
hey Rae...

Hi(: I don't know if your second message was in response to me or not, though I appreciate the acknowledgement and would love to have you join, if you're able.

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]Verrryyyy interested! I always love twisted/horror roleplays even though the ones I participate in never make it far, but I believe this one will!
I would love to make suggestions and maybe even help out with the start of the roleplay.

[/QUOTE]

This won't die, I assure you.
:)

Feel free to suggest whatever comes to mind, should I need assistance I'll let you know, right now I've got it covered. Thank you much!

I'm going to go ahead and start on the thread, first up I'll have the overview and, if you'd like, w can debate on what'd be better plot wise. I'll post the sign up sheet and roles, as well. If you guys don't mind, I'll tag you when I'm done.

I was LITERALLY just looking at this thread, and I followed the CS thread so that I would remember to put up my character. This is amazing.

I was wondering, for the writing sample, is it okay if I use something that I've already written?

Last edited by a moderator:
incrusade said:
I was LITERALLY just looking at this thread, and I followed the CS thread so that I would remember to put up my character. This is amazing.
Oh, thank you! Absolutely, use whatever you think fits. I should add that there. :P

herocomlex said:
hey, if there's enough place to me, i would like to join
Plenty of space(: Just click on the link provided, as a heads up we're probably going to need males!(:

If I don't finish my CS by the end of tomorrow, I'm afraid that I'll probably won't be able to do it, unless I'm able to send it to you in PM? If thats okay.

incrusade said:
If I don't finish my CS by the end of tomorrow, I'm afraid that I'll probably won't be able to do it, unless I'm able to send it to you in PM? If thats okay.
Totally, and if there's anything I can help with just let me know(:

Thank you. I'm having sudden computer troubles and I just want tog et everything under control. It's kinda hard to make a CS on an ipad or a phone.

[QUOTE="too much idea]Finished my CS, hopefully the writing sample is more than enough

[/QUOTE]
I'll take a look, and thank you!

incrusade said:
Thank you. I'm having sudden computer troubles and I just want tog et everything under control. It's kinda hard to make a CS on an ipad or a phone.
I couldn't agree with you more! Take your time, I understand mobile trauma. Again, if there's any coding I can help out with or whatever, just message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back