• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hold my hand, let's go...

Realistic, or artwork pictures for character sheets? Both cannot exist...

• Realistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artwork

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Regal

✯The Victorian♚
Year: 3015 / January 1st / 12AM

~Interested Individuals~

@Unique Username

@AshleyBergie

@Metanoia

@Semblance

Warrior's Code

zd8nb61m75p8c9px4oge.gif

Bring me to the sea

Where my forefathers died before me

On the present carriage of life they strive to survive

I'll wage war with the best

To prove I'm better than all the rest

Bring me my sword, but leave the armor

For the smaller the shield, the longer the blade

I'll always remember the carnage, my dead forefathers have made

Underneath the blood soothed skies

Lays the souls of all dead warriors, that the creators despise

I'll never forget the promise they made with the people;

I'll bring you peace by sunrise.

Plot

It's been ages since the world has seen despair, or war. Nobody thinks anything of war, or the possibility of one. Everyone sits, fiddling with their fingers, not bettering themselves past the point of knowledge. Useless, pointless, knowledge.

You are an inspiring warrior, not exactly sure on your goal. The city you reside in is glorifying and peaceful. How long is that peace said to last? Everybody but you, and a few other individuals believe it will last forever. However, there's always a force out there that wants to take what you have, always.

But you won't let them. You love the idea of peace so much, that you have taken to training yourself on the ways of the warrior. Your journey starts today, and to the hidden archives you'll stay. You must resist the temptation of solidarity, for you are the best of the best. With book in left, and sword in right, you'll be the protector of the planet.

In your vision, you saw fire. You weren't sure if it was even your planet. All you know, is the image of peace has forever been tarnished by the dream. You'll no longer allow people with no code filling your head with empty promises of peace. You've seen the fire, it was horrid. Open your eyes child, the world needs protectors.

Hold my hand, let's go...

Setting

tumblr_np2v38REv81uwmus3o1_500.gif

The setting takes place in the City Of Ice. It's the last remaining city from the Great War III, and the sun never rises. The layout of the huge city changes every 24 hours, GPS's changing as well. Nothing is set in stone in this peaceful city, that even has a lack of a simple police force.

Nobody has even fathomed the thought of killing or harming another person, and wouldn't know the first way to defend themselves. However, when a group of friends discover a hidden archive; everything is put into place, and hidden anarchy is brought to life. You take it upon yourself to be a warrior, the hidden meaning burning into your very soul.

It's almost instant, people look upon you differently. You carry yourself with a purpose, something nobody else has. You have the power to bring the world to it's knees, if wanted. You even have the power to save it, if it's truly worth being saved. The choice is yours. However, there is a presence coming, and they hate the idea of peace. They despise your culture, and wish for everything you have ever known to be destroyed.

Let me know if you're interested! I'll make sure to add you on the 'people interested' list for future tagging upon roleplay creation. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to ask on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would they be training by their self somewhere or with like a group of friends that think the same as everyone about fighting for peace.

In the hidden archives with their friends. They each discover forms of combat that they prefer however, some which others might not agree with.

You'll all be creating your own. You will need a creative explanation on your abilities, but everything is a go. As long as it's not unbelievably overpowered, and you can explain it; you're free to create it. The challenges that the city will face will reflect off of the abilities the group has chosen, to avoid anything becoming too easy.

I'm also thinking about adding a small level system, just so training actually has a purpose. This might be a good way to track character development as well, since everyone is going to start off fairly innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back