Hoi. ^^

Clover556

| Low Maintenance Cat |
Hai. I'm new here. I'm Clover. I guess I will just tell you a bit about myself. xD

Well, I am very shy. I turned 17 on August 3rd. My height is 5'5. I have long, blonde hair and blue eyes. My family is very small. There is me, my two brothers, my mom, my nephew, and my grandmother. My father left me when I was six. I am home schooled. I have two cats. My family is very poor. I live in a very small town. The population is 600. I enjoy rping and talking with friends.

That is all I can think of atm. xD If you would like to know more about me, feel free to ask. ^^

:bishiesparklesr:||Welcome to the site!! ||:bishiesparklesl:
*Throws Confetti*

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Happy belated birthday Clover and welcome to RPN!
Happy belated birthday Clover and welcome to RPN!
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
:bishiesparklesr:||Welcome to the site!! ||:bishiesparklesl:
*Throws Confetti*
Thanks, everyone. ^.^

That was actually kind of depressing... Moral support to you, madame! *Literally throws support*

Wilkommen!

"My father left me when I was six. I am home schooled. I have two cats. My family is very poor. I live in a very small town. The population is 600. '? xD

EXACTLY

I WANT TO HUG YOU IT'S SO SAD

ONLY SIX HUNDERED PEOPLE

Oh, and you hardly know your father, but TWO CATS? Tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back