Hoi folks

Many Weapons Guy

Roleplay Type(s)
New to this place, but not to RPs. Anyone feel like hanging out with me, feel free to come by.
I don't bite... and I don't promise it, haha.

Welcome to RPN. I'm in the same boat as you - new to the site, but not to RPing. Probably been doing it for over 10 years now online, which is probably sad at this point haha. Hopefully we can both find some good stories here.

Welcome to RPN. I'm in the same boat as you - new to the site, but not to RPing. Probably been doing it for over 10 years now online, which is probably sad at this point haha. Hopefully we can both find some good stories here.
Yeah, always up to (or down to... qhichever direction works, lol) something good and not chaotic crazy, hehe.

So I've registered an account in this place for about a year, but only decided to start becoming active in the last few days.
Comparing to how things work in FA forum, and recently this site I just joined called "Space Battle Forum"... I think it's safe for me to say, RPNation is the best out of the three in my opinion. Simple, casual, fun, and friendly.
Best of all, the notification system ! I don't have to reload the damn page just to check if there's a new alert, I can just click on the icon whenever I feel like it.
Oh and the "attach file" thing that can upload files with about 13+ MB ? Count me the hecc in, fellas.
I think I'm gonna love this place a whooole friggin' lot.
Thanks for the welcome, and I hope y'all have a good day... or the rest of your day, whichever works, heh.

Welcome you RPN
If you would buy some of my Girl Scout cookies to support me going to the RPN summer camp I would be so happy!

Ahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back