• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizadry

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
i need a few people for this thread it is semi advance and it will be as realistic to the movies as possible including all lessons and house dorm rooms and as well il be making a class schedule further more this is just going to be a normal high school thread but inside the harry potter franchise. There will be certen events like the twiwizerd tournament *special* events that i will make up myself and also the opportunity to be a proper student in Hogwarts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to join because I'm not a huge fan, but I will give you some advice. If you are planning to start a roleplay then make sure to use correct spelling and punctuation, I would also advise writing in more detail what you are doing to make it different from other roleplays because just writing a short one sentence explanation isn't very convincing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back