• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hogwarts RP?

OhEurydice

I'm craving a Hogwarts RP. No canons, however, just originals. Set years after Harry Potter's fame, to give us breathing room for a new story. I'd like to start off with just an ordinary year at Hogwarts, then we can delve deeper and add mysteries or new prophecies and dark wizards to defeat.

I can write male or female characters, any pairing type (MxF, MxM or FxF). Please have a gender and pairing type in mind, and tell me when I ask what they are. I really have no preference and if you're equally indecisive we won't get far. :P

I can write a CS before we begin, but dislike plotting too far in advance because it takes the surprise away from the story line.

I am very open-minded, as long as the characters and plot fit into the wizarding world JK Rowling established (no super saiyans or Sailor Moon popping up at Hogwarts, please). I must say I'd love a Slytherin/Hufflepuff pairing, but I am willing to try most things.

Please, message me if you're interested. I can't send PMs yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back