Literature Hogwarts House?

Pottermore has sorted me in Gryffindor, although I would say that I have Slytherin tendencies as well. There are a few quizzes out there that will give you a sorted mixed house and I always got a combo of those two houses.

I think Pottermore gave me Ravenclaw, but on the various HP House quizzes across the internet I always get a mix of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Guess it depends on the quiz and my mood.

After doing many many quizzes including the one on Pottermore, I have come to the conclusion that I am most definitely a Ravenclaw! Gryffindor was a close second on the quizzes, but Ravenclaw was the one that popped up most often ^33^

Ravenclaw ;3

I have been a Ravenclaw for as long I can remember. But to be honest I think I have become more of a Slytherin as I have grown up a little. Raverin for short?

Technically the first 2/4 times i took the quiz i was placed in gryffindor but i refuse to accept that fact so yeah..... hufflepuff

Ravenclaw
Fox
Rowan Wood with Unicorn Hair 11 and a quarter inches, surprisingly swishy
Wampus

Took the pottermore test and got Hufflepuff.

Interesting how they connote relatively uncool traits to the Hufflepuff house, eg: hardworking, honest, and doesn't fit into any of the other houses. :x

I tend to fluctuate between scoring as a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw. I always end up buying the Slytherin merch as it’s easlier to find than Ravenclaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back