• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Hoard of the Dragon Queen character sheet

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
OK using this area to explain some things

First things first is that we will be using a stat array of my own choosing, bonuses from your race do not apply to stats with this.

18,16,14,12,10, 9

And here is a table for understanding what bonuses you get with your stats, right from the PHB

Score to mod
1, -5
2-3. -4
4-5, -3
6-7, -2
8-9, -1
10-11, 0
12-13, +1
14-15, +2
16-17, +3
18-19, +4
20-21, +5

Last edited:
Base info

Name:
Race:
Class:
Background:
Proficiency bonus:

-------------------------------------
Personality (This relates to your Background)

Personality traits (You pick two from your background):

Ideals:

Bonds:

Flaws:

------------------------
HP:
Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:
-------------------------------

Saving throws, Mark (Prof) if Proficient in Saving throw.

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

------------------------------

Skills, When proficient with a skill mark it with (Prof)

Acrobatics (Dex):
Animal Handling (Wis):
Arcana (Int):
Athletics (Str):
Deception (Cha):
History (Int):
Insight (Wis):
Intimidation (Cha):
Investigation (Int):
Medicine (Wis):
Nature (Int):
Perception (Wis):
Persuasion (Cha):
Religion (Int):
Sleight of Hand (Dex):
Stealth (Dex):
Survival (Wis):

-------------------------------------------------------

Attacks and Spellcasting

----------------------------------------------------------------

Features and Traits (This is where you put features and traits from your race and class)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Spell list:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Therea Kalagavi
Race: Goliath
Class: Fighter 1
Background: Outlander
Proficiency bonus: +2

Appearance: Therea is a 7'4 woman with dark grey skin and black hair, which she wears in several neck-length braids. She weighs around 300 pounds, most of that weight finely honed muscle.
Personality

Alignment: Lawful good

Personality traits: Old habits die hard. I relish any chance to show off my fighting prowess, and see the value of a structured society with defined roles, as long as the assignment of people to them is at least somewhat based on merit.

Ideals: Life in my tribe was a struggle. I do not wish to see similar conditions forced upon those who don't deserve it.

Bonds: I may have left my tribe, but were I to discover that they were in serious danger, I would probably run straight back to the mountains.

Flaws: Sometimes I just can't help but make remarks best left unsaid.

History: Therea was one of those people who found ample reason to question the ways of her race. Why did they keep to the harsh and inhospitable mountains? Why did they not try and make lives for themselves in the greener, less harsh lands below? Her frustration got to the point that in the months following her sixteenth birthday, she left her tribe and made her way down the mountains without ever looking back.

Having left the mountains, Therea lived off the land and found work as a hired sword wherever she could, acquiring weapons and armor and becoming acquainted in their use over the next few years. During her travels, she befriended a half-elf named Talis, whom later found herself kidnapped by a group of dragon cultists. Therea wasted little time searching for her friend when she found out what had happened, with her search eventually taking her to the town of Greenest...

------------------------
HP: 13
Armor Class: 16
Speed: 30 feet

Strength: 18 (+4)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 9 (-1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 10 (0)

Strength: +6 (Prof)
Dexterity: +1
Constitution: +5 (Prof)
Intelligence: -1
Wisdom: +2
Charisma: 0

Acrobatics (Dex): +1
Animal Handling (Wis): +2
Arcana (Int): -1
Athletics (Str): +6 (Prof)
Deception (Cha):
History (Int): -1
Insight (Wis): +2
Intimidation (Cha): +2 (Prof)
Investigation (Int): -1
Medicine (Wis): +2
Nature (Int): -1
Perception (Wis): +4 (Prof)
Persuasion (Cha): 0
Religion (Int): -1
Sleight of Hand (Dex): +1
Stealth (Dex): +1
Survival (Wis): +4 (Prof)

Attacks and Spellcasting
Longsword (1D8 Slashing, Versatile (1D10))
Maul (2D6 Bludgeoning, Heavy, Two-handed)
Light Crossbow (1D8 Piercing, Ammunition (range 80/320), Loading, Two-handed)

Equipment
Chainmail
Longsword
Maul
Light crossbow
20 bolts

Staff
Hunting trap
Hunting trophy (Two teeth taken from a sabre-toothed tiger, worn as a neck charm)
Traveler's Clothes
10gp

Features and Traits (This is where you put features and traits from your race and class)

Weapon & Armor Proficiencies: All armor, shields, simple weapons, martial weapons
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Intimidation, Perception, Survival
Tool Proficiencies: Horn (Musical instrument)
Languages: Common, Giant, additional

Fighting Style: Great Weapon Fighting
When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.

Background feature: Wanderer
You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.[/SPOILER]

Spoiler: Racial Traits
  • Age. Goliaths have lifespans comparable to humans. They enter adulthood in their late teens and usually live less than a century.
  • Size. Goliaths are between 7 and 8 feet tall and weigh between 280 and 340 pounds. Your size is Medium.
  • Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
  • Natural Athlete. You have proficiency in the Athletics skill.
  • Stone's Endurance. You can focus yourself to occasionally shrug off injury. When you take damage, you can use your reaction to roll a dl2. Add your Constitution modifier to the number rolled, and reduce the damage by that total. After you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.
  • Powerful Build. You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
  • Mountain Born. You're acclimated to high altitude, including elevations above 20,000 feet. You're also naturally adapted to cold climates, as described in chapter 5 of the Dungeon Master's Guide.
  • Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Giant.

Second Wind
You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1D10 + your fighter leveI. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Spell list:

Last edited:
Name: Hafdan of Citadel Felbarr
Race: Shield Dwarf
Class: Sorcerer, Draconic Origin
Background: Folk Hero (Dragonblooded)
History
Among the Shield Dwarves of Citadel Felbarr there is a story, perhaps a legend, of a time when the Ancient Bronze Dragon Ursil came to their aid in battles against the Frost Giants. His aid came not only by tooth and charring breath, but also by gifting some among their number with a touch of his innate power. Like every legend though, there is some truth to it and every generation or two a Shield Dwarf is born with the signs of the Dragonblooded. Treated with a small amount of celebrity as a folk hero they set out into the world to find wrongs to fight in the way of their progenitor.

Personality traits (You pick two from your background): I judge people by their actions, not their words. Thinking is for other people. I prefer action.

Ideals: Freedom. Tyrants must not be allowed to oppress the people.

Bonds: I protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Flaws:
I have trouble trusting my allies.

------------------------
HP: 9
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 16
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 9
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 18

Strength: +0
Dexterity: +3
Constitution: +4 (prof)
Wisdom: +2
Charisma: +6 (prof)

Acrobatics (Dex): +3
Animal Handling (Wis): +4 (prof)
Arcana (Int): +2 (prof)
Athletics (Str): +0
Deception (Cha): +4
Insight (Wis): +2
Intimidation (Cha): +4
Medicine (Wis): +2
Perception (Wis): +2
Persuasion (Cha): +6 (prof)
Religion (Int): -1
Sleight of Hand (Dex): +3
Stealth (Dex): +2
Survival (Wis): +4 (prof)

Attacks and Spellcasting

AttackHit/DCDamageRange
Light Hammer +21d420/60
Fire Bolt+61d10120
Shocking Grasp+61d8Touch
Magic Missile--1d4+1120
Sleep 90

Sorcerer Features

SpellcastingPHB, pg. 101
You can cast known sorcerer spells using CHA as your spellcasting modifier (Spell DC 14, Spell Attack +6). You can use an arcane focus as a spellcasting focus.

Sorcerous Origin- Draconic Bloodline
Dragon Ancestor - You have a specific dragon type as your ancestor. You can speak, read, and write Draconic and you double your proficiency bonus for CHA checks involving dragons.
Ancestor: Bronze Dragon

Draconic Resilience - Your max HP increases by 1. When you aren’t wearing armor, your AC equals 15.

RACIAL TRAITS
  • Darkvision - You can see in darkness (shades of gray) up to 60 ft.
  • Dwarven Resilience - You have advantage on saves against poison and resistance against poison damage.
  • Dwarven Combat Training - You have proficiency with the battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer, and warhammer.
  • Tool Proficiency - You gain proficiency with your choice of smith’s tools, brewer’s supplies, or mason’s tools. Smith's tools.
  • Stonecunning - Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check.
  • Dwarven Armor Training - You have proficiency with light and medium armor.
  • Speed: 25

Spell list:
Cantrips =- Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Message, Shocking Grasp
First: Magic Missile, Sleep

Background: Folk Hero
Feature: Rustic Hospitality

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment
Adventurer's Pack - backpack, bedroll, mess kit, 10 days rations, 50' hemp rope, 10 torches, tinderbox, waterskin
2 daggers
Light Hammer
Component Pouch
10 GP

Last edited:

• Base info

Name: Breehana Murnig
    Race: Forest Gnome
    Class: Rouge
    Background: Sage

Personality traits (You pick two from your background): I like to explain things to others, I am pretty used to conveying my knowledge. I have an undying curiousity and usually anticipate others do too.

Ideals: Knowledge is supposed to be shared.

Bonds: It is my duty to protect my students.

Flaws: I can’t keep a secret to save my life, or anyone else’s.

------------------------
    HP: 9
    Strength: 9 (-1)
    Dexterity: 18 (+4)
    Constitution: 12 (+1)
    Intelligence: 16 (+3)
    Wisdom: 10 (0)
    Charisma: 14 (+2)

Strength: -1
    Dexterity: +6 (prof)
    Constitution: +1
    Intelligence: +5 (prof)
    Wisdom: 0
    Charisma: +2

Acrobatics (Dex): +4
    Animal Handling (Wis): 0
    Arcana (Int): +5 (prof)
    Athletics (Str): -1
    Deception (Cha): +2
    History (Int): +5 (prof)
    Insight (Wis): 0
    Intimidation (Cha): +2
    Investigation (Int): +7(prof) (Expertise)
    Medicine (Wis): 0
    Nature (Int): +3
    Perception (Wis): +4 (prof) (Expertise)
    Persuasion (Cha): +2
    Religion (Int): +3
    Sleight of Hand (Dex): +6 (prof)
    Stealth (Dex): +6 (prof)

Survival (Wis): 0

Attacks and Spellcasting

Rapier: 1d8 piercing, ability modifier: +4, prof.
    Shortbow: 1d6 piercing, range 80/320, ability modifier: +4, prof.
    Dagger (2x): 1d4 piercing, range 20/60, ability modifier: +4, prof.

Natural Illusionist: knows the minor illusion cantrip. The spellcasting ability for that spell is intelligence.

Speak with Small Beasts

Darkvision:
    Accustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Gnome Cunning: You have advantage on all Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.

Sneak Attack: Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.

Thieves’ Cant: During your rogue training you learned thieves’ cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves’ cant understands such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly. In addition, you understand a set of secret signs and symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a thieves’ guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe house for thieves on the run.

Researcher: When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found.

Spell list:

Minor Illusion:
    Level: Cantrip
    Casting time: 1 action
    Duration: 1 minute
    Components: S, M: a bit of fleece
    Range/area: 30 ft (5ft cube)

You create a sound or an image of an object within range that lasts for the duration. The illusion also ends if you dismiss it as an action or cast this spell again.
    If you create a sound, its volume can range from a whisper to a scream. It can be your voice, someone else's voice, a lion's roar, a beating of drums, or any other sound you choose. The sound continues unabated throughout the duration, or you can make discrete sounds at different times before the spell ends. If you create an image of an object--such as a chair, muddy footprints, or a small chest--it must be no larger than a 5-foot cube. The image can't create sound, light, smell, or any other sensory effect. Physical interaction with the image reveals it to be an illusion, because things can pass through it. If a creature uses its action to examine the sound or image, the creature can determine that it is an illusion with a successful Intelligence (Investigation) check against your spell save DC. If a creature discerns the illusion for what it is, the illusion becomes faint to the creature.

Last edited:
Name: Vox (Gives Fake Names When Shifted)
Race: Changeling
Class: Life Cleric
Background: Courtier

Personality

Personality traits: I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick. I believe anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can’t help it-I’m a perfectionist.

Ideals: Generosity. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world.

Bonds: I will get revenge on the evil that destroyed my home.

Flaws: I am quick to assume others are trying to cheat me.

------------------------
HP: 11
AC: 18
Strength: 14 (+2)
Dexterity: 10 (+0)
Constitution: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 9 (-1)
Wisdom: 18 (+4)
Charisma: 12 (+1)

Strength: +2
Dexterity: +0
Constitution: +3
Wisdom: +6 (Prof)
Charisma: +3 (Prof)

Acrobatics (Dex): +0
Animal Handling (Wis): +4
Arcana (Int): +1 (Prof)
Athletics (Str): +2
Deception (Cha): +1
Insight (Wis): +6 (Prof)
Intimidation (Cha): +3 (Prof)
Medicine (Wis): +4
Perception (Wis): +6 (Prof)
Performance (Cha): +1
Persuasion (Cha): +3 (Prof)
Religion (Int): +1 (Prof)
Sleight of Hand (Dex): +0
Stealth (Dex): +0
Survival (Wis): +4

Attacks and Spellcasting

Features and Traits

Cleric Features

ProficienciesPHB, pg. 57
Persuasion
Religion

SpellcastingPHB, pg. 58
You can cast prepared cleric spells using WIS as your spellcasting modifier (Spell DC 14, Spell Attack +6) and prepared cleric spells as rituals if they have the ritual tag. You can use a holy symbol as a spellcasting focus.

Divine DomainPHB, pg. 58
You choose a divine domain that grants you additional spells and other features related to your deity.
Life Domain

Bonus ProficiencyPHB, pg. 60
You gain proficiency with heavy armor.

Disciple of LifePHB, pg. 60
Whenever you use a spell of 1st level or higher to restore HP, the creature regains additional HP equal to 2 + the spell’s level.

RACIAL TRAITS

ShapechangerERftLW
As an action, you can change your appearance and your voice. You determine the specifics of the changes, including your coloration, hair length, sex, height and weight. You can make yourself appear as a member of another race, though none of your game statistics change. You can’t duplicate the appearance of a creature you’ve never seen, and you must adopt a form that has the same basic arrangement of limbs that you have. Your clothing and equipment aren’t changed by this trait.
Shapechanger: 1 Action

Changeling InstinctsERftLW
You gain proficiency with two of the following skills of your choice: Deception, Insight, Intimidation, and Persuasion.
Intimidation
Insight

LanguagesERftLW
You can speak, read, and write Common and two other languages of your choice.
Dwarvish
Elvish

Spell list:

Cantrips:
Mending, Spare the Dying, Toll the Dead

Level 1:
Bless, Command, Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds, Shield of Faith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back