Hiya

Shaded

Shade
I'm Shaded, I go by Shade, Shaded, Thing, Person, and whatever else you all wanna call me lol. I'm brand new to this site, sorry if it is painfully obvious that I am, because, you know I am. I might be new to this site but I have roleplayed before and have some kind of experience under my belt if that is what you all wanna call it. I use to use some other platforms to roleplay like Discord, Amino, but I would rather not return and stick to just a one site kind of thing but I have kept in touch with a few friends for as long as I could from there and I'm hoping to make some more friends with the RpNation! Not sure if I'm supposed to put what kind of roleplays I enjoy here but why not?

I have dabbled in just about every kind of roleplay and enjoy them all, sure some more than others but I've tried at least every single one. I personally always like joining in on fantasy-themed roleplays, medieval ones too! I can go for the magical medieval era or a realistic one where people don't have magic and what not though there is a lot of variety with fantasy so I do swing both ways with them. I also enjoy some original themes where ocs are often used or made for that storyline that I can follow along with, I don't prefer to RP as a character that isn't my own. That is something I don't really like because I can't really predict what that character would actually do in different situations since I didn't exactly create them so I don't really like that type of theme. I do like doing AU versions where we have a similar setting and them with just our own ocs. I also enjoy a bit of slice of life themed roleplays, I think it's fun to kind of create an oc that lives in the same time set without having to fit into some complicated storyline, I feel like that gives me some kind of freedom with what I can do while roleplaying, that is mostly because I have limited information with other time periods and what not. Wow, that sounded extremely complicated lmao.

Anyways that is my long introduction! If anyone wants to chat lemme know!​

That is actually not Heath Ledger. A guy in the Lower 48 got arrested for wearing joker make up in public and his photos made it onto the internet. I appreciate the compliment though.

Whoa I didn’t even notice, sorry about that! >.<

As for the type I’m interested in, all sorts, I’ve got experience with a few different things!

Can do! So, what do you wanna focus on? I know some people like to do romance, and what not so what do you wanna do with it all?

No worries, that was just an example I through out since I know people like to go that route. We can always go with a situation where YC (in your case you wanted to play Joker) would do something that caused MC some reason to become a vigilante? I’m not sure just something that could work as a thriller and superhero based o.O

Thriller was just a random one I popped out too. but yes that makes sense. and I know a few scenarios depending on YC and his/her relations.

Lol, that is usually how that type of situation begins I would assume, lemme make a group chat so we can set things up if you are alright with that?

More fresh meat. Another good one to add to the mix eh? That's the kind of intro people like to see, as do I, so I'll offer you this: A half priced check-up next you're not feeling like yourself. What does that mean, doc? Well kiddo, you only need to give me one of your kidneys and not both. No need to thank me for such a generous thing. But after that I'll need a bit more from ya.

Remember, if you're ever in a manic don't panic, call the Mechanic.
Disclaimer: jingle pending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back