Hiya!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I am new too! I see you like K-pop. Is that something you enjoy role playing or are you just a fan of the music?

Well who knew people role played that? Ahahaha. I just enjoy it as something to listen and learn.

Well who knew people role played that? Ahahaha. I just enjoy it as something to listen and learn.
I have been asked to do them several times haha. Sometimes they are quite nice and other times they don't even make it past the planning stage because some suggestions are just too creepy to role with.

I have been asked to do them several times haha. Sometimes they are quite nice and other times they don't even make it past the planning stage because some suggestions are just too creepy to role with.

Ah. Sounds interesting and strange at the same time. You in any role plays at the moment?

Ah. Sounds interesting and strange at the same time. You in any role plays at the moment?
No, I just started my account a few minutes ago XD. I used to use Iwaku, but I can't find anyone to role play with anymore. The people who are still active want it their way or the high way or they all disappear. :(

No, I just started my account a few minutes ago XD. I used to use Iwaku, but I can't find anyone to role play with anymore. The people who are still active want it their way or the high way or they all disappear. :(

Oh that sucks! What genres do you role play?

Oh that sucks! What genres do you role play?
I am really big into historical role plays especially if I can add a supernatural element to them. I will do realistic or fandom role plays. Really, it could be anything so long as I like the idea. Oh, I also do some animes.

I am really big into historical role plays especially if I can add a supernatural element to them. I will do realistic or fandom role plays. Really, it could be anything so long as I like the idea. Oh, I also do some animes.

Oh sweet! I love roleplaying those genres too! I'm currently working on a historic nation building roleplay but unsure if I want to add fantasy elements to it.

Oh sweet! I love roleplaying those genres too! I'm currently working on a historic nation building roleplay but unsure if I want to add fantasy elements to it.
I personally think that fantasy adds a little umph to role plays, but I am also a history major so, I also find anything historical very very interesting.

I personally think that fantasy adds a little umph to role plays, but I am also a history major so, I also find anything historical very very interesting.
Sweet. I'll be sure to tag you or send you a private message once I get the lore and nations done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back