Hiya!

honeybee.

Hi, I'm Gadgetron1!

I've been roleplaying on forums since I was about eleven (which gives me plenty of posts to cringe over) and mostly go for fantasy roleplays though I've also really enjoyed Hunger Games and Harry Potter roleplays.

I've just finished a whole bunch of exams so now I'm off school for the Summer and am hoping to fill it with reading and roleplays.

I'm a lover of Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, Hamilton and The Shadowhunters series as well as a bunch of other stuff. I also love Science and Maths (and strangely hate English when it comes to school).

I'm really happy to be invited into any roleplays you feel I might enjoy and I hope to join some awesome ones!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Similarly, I'm getting out of school! So so I have free time too! Sadly, the bookworm I am...I haven't read Harry Potter...

*gasp*

I love Hamilton though! And I love, and I mean LOVE math and science! I bet we'd get along :)

yyeeeeyeyeye congrats on finishing ur exams, woo! celebratory confetti for yooouuu
also v new here, just joined today. if u see me struggle please struggle with me, haaa

see you around!

Thank you everyone!

CaptivatingMc14- I reckon we'd definitely get along then. ^-^. Awesome!

Zenabi- I would be very happy to struggle with you! :D

Welcome friend! Hope your exams all went well^_^ I am currently obsessing over Shadowhunters so I am thrilled to meet someone who also enjoys it<3 (I live for those Malec moments tbh)

Enjoy your stay here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back