Hiya folks!

gluten

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hiyah! I can't say i'm necessarily new here but I haven't been active in quite awhile and i want to reintroduce myself back into the community and become an active rp'er again! Imma be real i mostly fell out of it because I was lazy ooops. But it's summer and I wanna flex my roleplay muscles again haha. I'm honestly down to RP anything but I love fantasy, sci-fi, fandom, historical, and anything western or space-y. I'm totally down to RP romance (usually MXM, FXF, or non-binary people). I usually RP with moderate length and strong literacy. I just wanna make good friends and fun rp partners. Feel free to send me a message with any ideas you have and i'd love to hammer out a plot!

giphy.gif

Welcome back to RPNation robbstark! We wish you enjoy embarking on crazy adventures and living out insane fantasies with fellow RPers!

Here's a Like to get you back on your feet (;

-- ProRPer - AKA: The Roleplayer

robbstark said:
Hiyah! I can't say i'm necessarily new here but I haven't been active in quite awhile and i want to reintroduce myself back into the community and become an active rp'er again! Imma be real i mostly fell out of it because I was lazy ooops. But it's summer and I wanna flex my roleplay muscles again haha. I'm honestly down to RP anything but I love fantasy, sci-fi, fandom, historical, and anything western or space-y. I'm totally down to RP romance (usually MXM, FXF, or non-binary people). I usually RP with moderate length and strong literacy. I just wanna make good friends and fun rp partners. Feel free to send me a message with any ideas you have and i'd love to hammer out a plot!
giphy.gif
Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back