Hitoshura the kitsune

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
3091469_1354459915700.35res_400_300.jpg

kitsune.jpg

My name is Hitoshura.. i am a kitsune...Kitsune are known to possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. We are a type of y?kai, or spiritual entity, and the word kitsune is often translated as fox spirit. However, this does not mean that kitsune are ghosts, nor that they are fundamentally different from regular foxes. Because the word spirit is used to reflect a state of knowledge or enlightenment, all long-lived foxes gain supernatural abilities. We are loyal lovers..But i am cursed.. I am bound to my shrine..I am only allowed freedom when someone wishes for a lover with a pure heart. Who knew i was finally gonna get my wish..

Name:hitoshura

Height 6ft

weight 150lbs

Age: looks in his 20s but is over 2,000 years old the tails dont lie.

powers: Applications

? Canine Physiology

? Enhanced Bite

? Enhanced Durability

? Enhanced Endurance

? Enhanced Senses

?Enhanced Hearing

? Enhanced Smell

? Night Vision

?Gender swap (he is still the same gender however looks like the opposite.)

? Enhanced Speed

? Enhanced Stamina

? Enhanced Strength

? Environmental Adaptation

? Predator Instinct

? Temperature Regulation

? Claw Retraction

? Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality

? Dream Manipulation

? Enhanced Intelligence/Enhanced Wisdom as their age increases.

? Fox-Fire Manipulation (For anyone who challenges me.User is able to generate and manipulate fox-fire which usually manifests as fire, electricity and/or light. Kitsune who are the main users of this power usually expel it from their mouth or tails.Certain users may be able to use fox-fire for additional purposes, including hypnosis, draining life-force or even souls or as a form of travel, either by riding the fox-fire or changing into/becoming it.)

? Flight

? Illusion Manipulation

? Insanity Inducement

? Life-Force Absorption

? Possession

? Shapeshifting

? Human Disguise

? Size Manipulation

? Tail Manifestation

? Curse Inducement

? Hair Manipulation

? Intangibility

? Invisibility

? Plant Manipulation

? Prehensile Tail

? Supernatural Beauty

As kitsune grow older they gain more tails, as well as intelligence and magical power, nine-tailed kitsune gain:

? Elemental Aura

? Nigh Omniscience

? Space-Time Manipulation

? Spirit Physiology

Association:

?Shinto Deity Physiology: Being a descendant of Inari herself, He is commonly treated as Nobility among Kitsunes, members of this family are often known as "Myobu", a term used in Japan to sginify a midrank Noblewoman and Noblemen. The 11 Inarisons whom have mastery over elemental magics are very well known as "Myobu".

? Trickster (Only to those who deserve to be tricked)

? Yokai Physiology

The catch:

? May keep some trait that reveals their true form when shapeshifting sometimes, tail, shadow/reflection and facial features being the most common.

? Carelessness and/or drunkenness may reveal true form.

? Kitsune have a fear or a hatred of dogs.Dogs can detect kitsune.

? Their real names can be used against them if another Yokai finds them.

? Kitsune can be consumed by negative emotions easily to the point that it can lead to death.

About him: He is the twin brother of a a kitsune named Jotaro. A blue Kitsune whom 1st element was water. Day in and out both of them would clash to see whom had the stronger powers. When one grew by the wisdom of observing humans and their culture the other observed and joined in combat. On their 100th birthday. Lady Inari, their fox mother, told them that Hito was stronger because he respected the humans and sent Jotaro to the shadows with the kitsunes that dont understand the family morals. Outraged Jotaro cursed his own brother saying he can never love again till a woman of a worthy blood and power can save him and care about him. While most Kitsune think on a spectrum beyond the concepts of things such as "Good and Evil" they do however have strict sets of moral codes, when a kitsune like Hito sees someone clearly breaking what they consider "Moral", they'll do everything in their power to put a stop to this, even if it's themselves.When a kitsune sees a weakness in someone they consider a friend, family, or a lover,they will do all they can to help them cope with it, however if the weakness is seen in someone they consider an enemy they'll exploit it to no end.Despite their focus on other people's weaknesses, Kitsune can be stubborn and usually not ask for help, or feel guilty about doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back