Hit on the user above you with your best pick-up lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not brazil . . . its this *gets out infinity gauntlet* I could turn back time so that none of this never happened, Sugar never experienced school, and we all would never know, except for me

*Willow and moi look at Bun* “You must be her fun mom,” Willow pointed at her. “She was telling me how supportive you are when she became a cat!” She smiled proudly.

What’s weird about wanting to have a harem that makes even gods jealous??

*Willow and moi look at Bun* “You must be her fun mom,” Willow pointed at her. “She was telling me how supportive you are when she became a cat!” She smiled proudly.
*literally standing right there listening*
*turns to Bun*
She should be able to stay Bun. She's finally happy here...if she's not happy with us, then at least she'll be happy somewhere.

“Sorry for not introducing myself, i’m Willow Brown. sugar met me at the gates and we’ve been friends ever since.” Willow sighed. “I don’t blame her for wanting to stay.”

Can’t N-On move this school to brazil?

*literally standing right there listening*
*turns to Bun*
She should be able to stay Bun. She's finally happy here...if she's not happy with us, then at least she'll be happy somewhere.
*Thinks for a moment*
I...Want her to be happy...and this place is better than our house..
*Looks to Sugar for a minute before smiling*
Alright....She can stay, but she'll have to call

*Thinks for a moment*
I...Want her to be happy...and this place is better than our house..
*Looks to Sugar for a minute before smiling*
Alright....She can stay, but she'll have to call
And come visit us! When LeAnna grows up a bit, she'll want to see Sugar as well!

We can, she could have a sibling then!!! I could adopt Willie too!
But as I said, SOMEONE'S random kid. That's somebody's kid right there! Let her go to school. Meet new people. New friends. More than just one.
*whispers to Bun*
But what you need to watch out for...was her father any part succubus at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back