• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Historically based, dark, fantasy, and Star Wars RPs! Any pairings! [UPDATED]

hadal

Hey y'all, my name is Jordan and I'm a 19 year old college student. I have a pretty busy schedule, so I won't be on here all the time. I can generally post a few times a week. I've been RPing for about 9 years and am passionate about writing. I'm looking for a literate partner who can create dynamic characters and give me detailed replies, anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs in length. Please don't give me single paragraph replies!

I'm happy with MxM, MxF, or FxF pairings The relationships can be romantic or platonic. I'm interested in some darker themes right now, so if we go that route, please inform me of your limits.

Some other rules:
-Good grammar!
-No Gary/Mary Sues.
-Don't make your character angsty and edgy all the time. Some angst is good, but don't go overboard!
-If you won't be able to reply for awhile or are bored, let me know.
-Realistic face claims.
-Plot with me!!

I can RP on this site or over Discord. And I love chatting with my RP partners!

Here are some pairings. I've bolded the roles I want to play. If you have any other pairing or plot ideas, let me know!
Bounty Hunter/Assassin x Bounty Hunter/Assassin -- maybe set the in the Star Wars universe, or some space fantasy world we build. The characters could be alien x human as well.
Prison escapee x exiled Prince/princess -- I'm thinking this could be in a medieval or space fantasy setting as well. Maybe some evil empire rises so a raggedy prison escapee and a refined but tough prince/princess have to join forces to fight some great evil. We could definitely double up on this and create some badass squad that goes on perilous journeys and fights the evils of the universe.
Sith apprentice x Jedi apprentice
Sith x Rebel -- set during the time of the Empire
Dark!Anakin x Obi-Wan or Padme -- during The Clone Wars, Anakin would have a very different backstory here
Slave kid x Rich kid

Original plot ideas... A lot of them are historically based and have to do with prison, revolution, totalitarianism, and exile. This is because I love history and am very interested in issues of revolution and totalitarianism!

1. A young human man escapes an isolated prison camp, hidden in the depths of the frost-bitten tundra. To reach freedom, he must trek through frigid mountain ranges and arid deserts. Weak and near death, he ends up stranded on one of the planet's most rugged and unrelenting mountains, inhabited by orges, giant pale spiders, and other mythical and beastly beings (think Lord of the Rings). A lonely mountain elf, living in solitude, saves the human from death. After years of self-imposed isolation, seeing another person is at once shocking, terrifying, and exciting. Once the human is healed, the new partners decide to make the long journey to freedom and companionship together.
I'd be the human man.

2. The revolution has arrived. Society has slipped into chaos and civil war, and embittered by their poverty and suffering, the people demand a new government and the death of the old royal family. One hardened revolutionary, a member of one of the most deadly and brutal militias, hunts down and captures the prince(ss), who has spent months on the run, trying to escape the fatal hand of the revolution. The young revolutionary must lead the prince(ss) to his/her execution in the capital city, but first they must cross hundreds of miles of harsh, war-torn terrain.
I'd be the revolutionary. This can have fantasy and SciFi elements as well.

3. A young man flees his homeland, escaping persecution, imprisonment, and torture for his crime of being gay. He arrives in a strange and foreign land–lost, confused, and traumatized. He works endlessly just to get by, but struggles to make a life for himself. Plagued by night terrors and panic attacks, he's on the verge of suicide. In a desperate attempt to save himself from himself, he musters up the courage to go to an LGBT support group. There, he meets an older man, somewhere between 20 to 30 years his senior. The older man is an artist who has struggled to gain recognition for his work, and is fighting depression and grief after losing his partner to AIDS. Despite their different experiences and passions, the two lonely souls feel compelled towards each other.
I'd be the young man.

4. It was the golden age of philosophy, psychology, literature, and art. Two young intellectuals/artists/writers fall in love, living out the bohemian lifestyle they always dreamed of. But their perfect world and romantic country starts to crumble. A dictatorship rises, and intellectuals and artists are targeted. The young couple becomes separated. One manages to escape the country and builds an illustrious career for his/herself in exile. The other is swept up in the purges and sent to a prison camp, where the conditions are merciless and inhuman. Despite their separation, the couple never falls out of love. Over the years that they are apart, they write hundreds of letters to each other, which they are never able to send, because they have no idea if the other is dead or alive. After years of separation, prosperity and imprisonment, the dictatorship falls and the former prisoner is released and leaves the country. Through some series of events, the old lovers reunite and struggle to reconcile the different turns their life took.
I'd be the one that was imprisoned.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back