• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Historical RP

Hello all, today I'm posting my idea for a historically based role-play. I am a 21 year old male, and I don't care about the demographics of my role-play partner as long as you do not type one liners and don't blast grammatical errors all over the place. I am available most days for at least a couple of hours and am looking to do a long-term roleplay. We can stick with one plot or switch and do another if you'd like, just shoot me a PM. This role-play could be anything historical. I will list a few ideas, but feel free to introduce your own to me!

Roman:

• Gladiator/Gladiator
  • Senator/General

Medieval:

• Famed Mercenary/Recruiter
  • Knight/Knight
  • Ruler/ Ambassador
  • Ruler/Servant

French Revolution Time Period:

• Spy/Inside Agent
  • Ruler/Ruler
  • Revolutionary/Loyalist
  • American Official/British Spy

WWII:

• Allied Soldier/Allied Soldier
  • Lieutenant/Private
  • Pilot/Pilot

As I said before, these are just ideas that flew into my mind, we can spend time thinking up a more complex plot, PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back