• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Historical Pairings: Male Characters Needed

Circus Girl Patches

Pinning up in Style

Theses are a list of Pairings I'm interested in for throughout the Ages, some many class as Historical Fantasy too. I'll bold the pairings I'm most interested in though, I'm up for anything.

I'm looking for forum role-plays, I will take on Conversation Role-plays though, I prefer things in forums, because then it helps build my confidence with other people reading my posts and replies.

Roles needing to be filled will be underlined.

Please I'm looking for literate role-players that don't mind long detailed posts.

Ancient Atlantis:

King of Atlantis X Maiden

Princess of Atlantis X
Merchant

Greek Lover X
Atlantis's heir

Atlantis Princess X
Egyptian Pharaoh

Ancient Greece:

Greek Peasant X High Lord

Greek Runaway X Roman Soldier

High Priest X Goddess Massager

Stolen Bride X
Captor

Arranged Marriage

Ancient Rome:

Roman Solider X Stolen Bride

Slave Girl X Lord

Arranged Marriage

Viking Age:

Kidnapped Nun X Viking Leader

Viking Maid X Warrior

Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter

Medieval

Kidnapped Princess X Evil King

Princess Prisoner X Guard

Servant/Commoner X Prince

Princess X Servant/Commoner

Princess X Spy

Pirate Age

Captain's Daughter X Crew Member

Princess X Pirate Captain

Noblewoman X Pirate Captain

Navy Captain's Daughter X Pirate Captain

Victorian

Arranged Marriage

Employer's Daughter X Servant

Nobleman X Woman of the Streets

Russian Revolution

Russian Noble Refugee X Englishman

World War I

Nurse X Wounded Soldier

Childhood Friend X Soldier

Front-Line Nurse X Enemy Soldier

Prisoner of War X Enemy Nurse

Roarin' Twenties

Mafia Head's Daughter X Rival Head's Son

Flapper X Old Fashioned Man

Mafia Head's Daughter X Police Man

World War II

Nurse X Soldier

Prisoner of War X Soldier

Nurse X Wounded Soldier

Front-Line Nurse X
Enemy Soldier

Most of these pairings were created by Arya Price, and she's currently looking for a historical pairing role-play too. I'll put a link in this piece here for you all to see here thread since she put a lot of hard work into this. :)

Pairings - Historical Romance (Updated 10/25/15)

Other Pairings I'm looking for currently....

Kidnapper X Victim

Detective X Thief

Historian X Ancient King

Loki X OC

Captain America X OC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm very interested in role playing one of these parings with you, and sadly, I can't see anything in bold, so PM me and tell me what you'd like! We can do the actual roleplay on a forum.

Dibbydoo said:
Hey! I'm very interested in role playing one of these parings with you, and sadly, I can't see anything in bold, so PM me and tell me what you'd like! We can do the actual roleplay on a forum.
Oh my gosh, completely blanked about doing that I'm so sorry, I think it just slipped my mind, I'll send you a message in a moment.

[QUOTE="Circus Girl Patches]Awesome, I'm more than happy with either, could you please message me so we can discuss this fully.

[/QUOTE]
of course.

hey there! kidnapped princess/evil king, navy captain's daughter/pirate captain, women of the forest/viking hunter all sound really neat! are you up for any of those by chance?

Hello there! I love the idea of Medieval: Princess X Servant/Commoner or World War I: Nurse X Wounded Soldier. I would be happy to fill the positions you left open. If you want to do either of those, PM me and we can map out details! And we can definitely do a forum. :)

SecretsInTime said:
Hello there! I love the idea of Medieval: Princess X Servant/Commoner or World War I: Nurse X Wounded Soldier. I would be happy to fill the positions you left open. If you want to do either of those, PM me and we can map out details! And we can definitely do a forum. :)
writingwitch said:
hey there! kidnapped princess/evil king, navy captain's daughter/pirate captain, women of the forest/viking hunter all sound really neat! are you up for any of those by chance?
I'll send you both a message when I can, I hope you don't mind, today my head is all over the place, it's too hot.

Hello!

I would love to fill the Lord role of the slave girl X Lord pairing in the Ancient Rome section or the Prince role of the servant/commoner X Prince pairing in the Midieval section.

Thanks!

Regalia said:
Hello!
I would love to fill the Lord role of the slave girl X Lord pairing in the Ancient Rome section or the Prince role of the servant/commoner X Prince pairing in the Midieval section.

Thanks!
I'm all good for them, I'm very interested in trying out a Ancient Rome role-play though ^^ Could you please message me and we'll discuss from there. I'm just catching up on some replies,

XiaoLu said:
I'm really interested in the Medieval Ages with Princess Prisoner x Guard, and I'm willing to play the guard ^-^

NotSmol said:
I really like the idea of a prisoner of war and an enemy nurse having a thing.
May you please both message me we can discuss this through messages.

[QUOTE="Circus Girl Patches]May you please both message me we can discuss this through messages.

[/QUOTE]
I can't PM yet, I'm afraid.

I think the WWII pairing for nurse and wounded soldier would be quite interesting, any spots left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back