• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical OC RP

marzz

Babe with the power
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Marz. Though I'm new to RPNation, I've been RPing for 9ish years. I am looking for a literate, historically based, realistic RP. I prefer romance, and usually write LGBT characters but I am flexible with pairings/being platonic. I generally stay in the range of 1920-1980s with a special interest in both World Wars, but I am also happy to delve into the 1800's if you can excuse me not knowing much about that time. I welcome angst, but not long combat-based RP (think fight scenes etc.) I am happy to work together to workshop settings and characters.
Though I love RPing, unfortunately I have commitments IRL that can sometimes take up a lot of my day, so any interested must be forgiving of time constraints. Please, 18+ (no minors). <3

You had me at world wars 👀

Unfortunately I'm at work right now, though, so either you can message me or I can message you tonight. Just leaving this here so my ADHD brain can remember to do so.

I would love to participate with you, I can message you or you can message me.

I'd love to do this with you! Feel free to send a message and I can tell you a little about me! <3

Hey I'd be very interested in this roleplay! Feel free to message me if the offer is still up. :snail:

Sorry, it's that I made the account a while back but I left it inactive for a while.

Interested! I used to have a bunch of old post-ww2 ocs so I’m relatively familiar with both eras. I have a few posts up if you’d like to get to know a little about me, but I can also pm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back