• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical/Futuristic/ACTUALLY REALISTIC RPs (Advanced)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
Hello all!

Let me just start by saying, it's been a while since I've been here, and needless to say, I'm not exactly re-adjusted yet. However, my writing abilities remain perfectly intact, so there's no reason not to look for a RP.

Things/Requirements
I play male characters, can't play female well at all, just feels uncomfortable, so I'm terribly sorry if that's a deal breaker.
I love to put detail into my posts, so I expect my partner to do likewise. This is REALLY important to me since I have trouble writing posts when there's not much for my character to interact with.
I don't mind if you want any of my plots to be modified, but if it loses the thing that had me interested in it, I'll let you know. No reason in doing a plot that's not going to keep a hold on me.
If you lose interest or something comes up, let me know, I don't want to wait on a message that won't arrive.

Anyways, without further ado: The RPs:

(Legend)
Bold=Plot I like/want to do
Italics=Character I like/want to do

1800s:
Civil War Soldier (Union/Confederate) x Travelling Girl
Swiss Mountaineer x Village Girl
Outlaw x Hostage
Miner x Orphaned Girl

1900s:
WW1/WW2/Vietnam/Other Conflict Soldier x Nurse
80s/90s Punk x Punk/Prep/Conserved Girl
Vigilante x Girl With Nothing Left
Private Military Contractor x VIP
Private Military Contractor x Private Military Contractor
Hermit x Hiker
PTSD-Effected Veteran x Nurse
WW2 Soldier x French Resistance/Yugoslavian Partisan
German POW x Eastern Front Soldier
Undercover Cop x Partner
WW2 Pilot x Female Ground Crew Chief
Drill Sergeant x Recruit
Soldier x Reporter
Riot Officer x Protestor

Futuristic:
Police Android/Bionic Human x Human Cop (I'd just want to play either role)
Naval Space Force Pilot x Pilot
Soldier x Homeless Alien Citizen

Fandoms:
Akira
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise
Girl Und Panzer

So those are the plots I have in mind.
If you are interested in any one of them, don't even bother commenting below, just message me.

Thanks!

Outlaw x Hostage

These are some of my favorite ones, but I'm definitely willing to try out anything. I'm super adaptable and honestly craving this kind of roleplay. Let me know if you think I'll be able to work for any of them.

Love to do a story about a veteran and a nurse with you! Just send me a message!!(:

Are you still down to RP?? 'Cause I'm totally up for a Naval Space Force Pilot x Pilot or Outlaw x Hostage or WW1/WW2/Vietnam/Other Conflict Soldier x Nurse RP!

Hello all!

Let me just start by saying, it's been a while since I've been here, and needless to say, I'm not exactly re-adjusted yet. However, my writing abilities remain perfectly intact, so there's no reason not to look for a RP.

Things/Requirements
I play male characters, can't play female well at all, just feels uncomfortable, so I'm terribly sorry if that's a deal breaker.
I love to put detail into my posts, so I expect my partner to do likewise. This is REALLY important to me since I have trouble writing posts when there's not much for my character to interact with.
I don't mind if you want any of my plots to be modified, but if it loses the thing that had me interested in it, I'll let you know. No reason in doing a plot that's not going to keep a hold on me.
If you lose interest or something comes up, let me know, I don't want to wait on a message that won't arrive.

Anyways, without further ado: The RPs:

(Legend)
Bold=Plot I like/want to do
Italics=Character I like/want to do

1800s:
Swiss Mountaineer x Village Girl
Outlaw x Hostage
Miner x Orphaned Girl

1900s:
80s/90s Punk x Punk/Prep/Conserved Girl
Private Military Contractor x Private Military Contractor
Hermit x Hiker
WW2 Soldier x French Resistance/Yugoslavian Partisan
German POW x Eastern Front Soldier
Undercover Cop x Partner
WW2 Pilot x Female Ground Crew Chief
Drill Sergeant x Recruit
Soldier x Reporter
Riot Officer x Protestor

Futuristic:
Soldier x Homeless Alien Citizen

Fandoms:
Akira
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise
Girl Und Panzer

So those are the plots I have in mind.
If you are interested in any one of them, don't even bother commenting below, just message me.

Thanks!

Hi! I’d love to do these plots :) ones I really like have a *. Are you still open?

Outlaw x Hostage *********
Miner x Orphaned Girl **

1900s:
Undercover Cop x Partner ***
Drill Sergeant x Recruit **
Soldier x Reporter ******
Riot Officer x Protestor ****

Futuristic:

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but the following pairings really jumped out at me. Vigilante x Girl With Nothing Left, PTSD-Effected Veteran x Nurse (Perhaps a psychologist instead?), and Police Android/Bionic Human x Human Cop. I especially like the last one - I've been craving an android and human plot lately. Thanks for considering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back