• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern His Vintage Muse

“They are meant to I guess, but you know… I’m a bit of tradition breaker, just ask my parents about that…” Hazel laughed happily, holding onto him. “Where did I manage to find you then? Not many gals like me, get a guy as charming as you?” She teased smoothly, feeling him nuzzle into her neck. Tickling her slightly, causing a slight giggle.

Watching him pull away from the embrace, she gave a simple nod. “I’m feeling much better now, thank you Chad.” She spoke softly looking to him, before kissing him once more.

--

“No relationships? That in itself is a heartbreak, the thought of someone as nice as yourself alone, that’s a crime…” Dorothy smiled while driving calmly, glancing back to him for a mere moment before continuing to look at the road ahead. “But, you’ll find someone out there… There’s always someone out there, you just have to remember that.” She commented in a sweet tone of voice. “Each and everyone person has one out there, might take a lifetime of looking, but once you find them, it’s so worth it.” Dot commented softly while driving.

Who wouldn’t love him? He’s such a lovely person… It’s hard to think about the thought of no one not being able to love him… It just feels so wrong… Dorothy thought while watching the road ahead, listening to the electro swing music.

Listening actively to Reece’s story, and his grandfather interested her. “Sounds lovely, I would love to go to France, something about the atmosphere just sounds appealing.” Dot commented softly, thinking about things. “I was actually meant to study in France before I got the chance to study over here…” Dot remember the rejection she got from that, and how she got accepted into the small college not too far from them.

Noticing his comment about Hazel and Chad, made her smile. “Very happy, it’s good…” Dorothy commented sweetly, stopping at the lights, tapping on the stirring wheel to the beat of the song.

“Majoring in history? I think it was basically due to the history of my country, how we’re rich with different history. The settlement, Gold Rush, etc. I believe learning from past mistakes, and majoring in history, understanding all the mistakes we as people have made and finding a way to make the place better for the next generation…” She commented telling him softly, carefully beginning to drive again before thinking…

“Oh crap… Forgot to get Megs food… She’s going to hate me…” Dorothy commented under her breath, thinking for a moment. “Do you mind if I run into get Megs some food, I’m kinda scared she’ll murder me in my sleep if I don’t feed her..” Dot nervously giggled.

Chad faked a hurt expression, "Another breaker? Then I must be really attractive to you ladies." He chuckle at her compliment and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I can say the same about you miss. Don't usually have a stunning 1950s girl falling for me."

Chad responded back to her kiss and smile a bit. He leaned close staring into her eyes trying to read her. Remaining silent for some time he pulled away smiling big while moving his hands down to grab hold of hers. "Good. I'm happy that you're happy." He said. "Now may I take you home this time?"

_____

Reece cheeks turned and looked down at his lap. "I'm flatter to hear that but... I don't have good people skills so.." he replied softly. He stared back at the window now focusing on the stores and buildings that they drove by. He listen to her knowing she was right but not entirely right. "I hope so too... And I wish the same for you.." he said. "... Though some people mever find their mates and die alone." He let out sigh as he thought of himself dying alone, never experiencing love. It was a pretty depressing thought. He hated it and wanted to paint it out on a canvas so it can go away.

He listen when she commented on his reason for choosing art as his major. He shurgged his shoulders, "Its not that bad. I want to go back to visit someday..." he said as he leaned back into his chair to get comfortable. He turned to look at her intrigued that she almost went to France for school. "..Why did you refuse... If you mind me asking." He was curious. The colleges in France weren't bad but they took the art classes a bit too serious for Reece taste. They expect every artist to exceed or even be better than past artists like Monet.

History was interesting to learn but not Reece favorite. He had struggle at remembering time periods and dates. Countless nights studying just that. "I hate history..." he admitted simply. "But it always good to hear others enjoying more than me." He chuckle softly and looked ahead, staring at the road.

Reece rasied a brow confuse by her request. Was she referring a pet? Roommate? Sounded more like a pet. "..Who is Meg? Oh and I don't mind..."

"You think I've been a breaker just for you?" Hazel mused in a deepening amusement, before going to his ear whispering. "Us greasers aren't one for tradition..." She told him in a teasing and funny tone of voice. Laughing at his comment, calmly she moved a strand of loose hair out of his face. "I'm glad it's not everyday, that a girl who has actual style falls for you..." Hazel pressed her hand to her chest acting all amused, and shrugged slightly. Mocking her movements.

Smiling at his response to her kiss, feeling his passion through the kiss tingle on her lips. When he pulled away, she blushed holding his hands carefully. "You're too cute... You may take me home, I don't have another shift tonight so everything should be fine." Hazel told him in a calm manner, she looked to the car that went passed and giggled softly. "She's taking him home... I wonder what happened from there..." Hazel smiled, before snuggling into Chad's chest cutely.

"So you taking me home now? Sit down have a chat, a cuppa? I kinda want to learn more about your life, and college for you..." She whispered to him in a calm manner, kissing his cheek. "Since, I'm already a graduate." Hazel commented rubbing her head slightly.

---
"People skills come with time, so don't worry about it... Honestly, before coming over here. I had no friends, I was what we'd call a loner. Major anxiety issues, and my style didn't always attract the best attention..." Dot dared to tell him in a calm manner what she was dealing with back in Australia. "Some people just lose hope after their first heart break, its fair but also idiotic. One person shouldn't change your mind on finding or gaining love..." She spoke with a lacing and melodic country out-back accent.

"I don't see you dying alone, actually I kinda see you finding that person for you in these years, while you're studying in college." She smiled softly telling him. "You're an artist, and I hate to tell you this, but if you haven't picked up already from what have you done in paintings you're quite a romantic. Old fashioned with paint on a canvas, though it's always best to be old fashioned in my opinion." Dorothy calmly spoke finding a store still open at this time, turning into the car park. Calmly she found a bay, and smiled.

Looking at the window she noticed the rain become heavier for a moment, and gasped in annoyance about the sudden bucketing of rain. "I never refused it, had my interview, got to the final selection, then my grandmother was killed in a farm accident. Kind of messed me up..." Dorothy commented softly looking to cars in front of her, and the number of them that were in front of the store. "With further looking into things, I found my chance was missed, and honestly, I wasn't in the state of mind to care. At all..." She told him softly.

Dorothy-Helen rested her chin on the wheel of her chair, looking out over the large group of cars. "I have always found things interesting in the topic of history, though I'm also studying to become a lecturer in colleges. My selected subject of teaching being history, because English Literature was taken." Dorothy commented in a calm manner, humming softly. Giggling at his comment about history, she covered her mouth finding herself coughing slightly. "Sorry about the coughing, happens sometimes. Cold weather does it to me..." She clarified with him.

"Meg is my little ginger-ninja cat, she came over with me. Best company I could honestly ask for during the time of the move..." Dorothy laughed softly looking towards him. "Best personality on a cat, I have ever seen honestly." Dorothy told him laughing about her cat. "She always knows when I'm happy or when I'm sad..." Dot commented softly, in a calm tone of voice.

"Do you want anything? I can pick up a hot drink if you want to wait in the car, I don't blame you if you don't want to get out... It is kinda pouring after all..." Dot commented laughing softly, covering her mouth once more for a small cough. Before she lean into the back of the car, grabbing her scarf wrapping it around her neck slightly. Putting on her leather gloves onto her hands also.

Chad kept his eyes on her, following her small sudden movements. He grin at her whispers as he could tell the woman was just playing around by the tone of her voice. "Tradition overrated anyways..." he responded softly tilting his to the side a bit. He gaze down at his connected hands and smile holding hers tight. He looked back at her hearing her speaking again and smile even more this time. "Great! That means I can spend more time with you as long as I want." He said and leaned close to her ear. "..And just might try to sneak into your home without you knowing." He gently tapped her nose and laugh. Of course she knows now. He watched the car drive by with a blank stare with a playful frown. "Knowing Reece he probably given short responses." He commented.

He look back at her and nod his head. "Sure why not." He answer. He blushed faintly from the kiss but mostly de to the whisper. "Gonna make me run wild with all the whispering." He commented softly. Chad looked surprise to hear she was a graduate but before he could say anything, he had finally took notice of the weather. "Oh crap." He quickly took off his coat and placed it over Hazel shoulders alongside with moving the hood over her head. He had a jacket underneath but it a thin one that would eventually soak through. He quickly pulled the hood over his head and stared back at Hazel smiling. "I'm willing to tell you anything, sweetheart. I'm an open book. I'm shook and impress to know you're graduate, but let's get you home first before we both end up getting sick."

_______

Reece nodded his head silently showing he was paying attention. "I know how that feels.. Twice matter of fact. Moving from France and going away for college..." he said. "I.. Had actually planned to just take college online but a friend from high school convinced me we should attend the same school... After the first semester he realize the college wasn't just for him and transfer." Reece shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms as he sat up straight a bit in the chair. "I stayed since my parents are paying for my expensives.. I don't regret my decision..." He glance over at her hearing her accent and held back a smile. ".. Love can be find anywhere... Being in a relationship shouldn't have to equal to happiness." He commented.

He couldn't help but laughed softly at her comment. It had reminded him so much of his mother. Things she would carelessly blurt out of the blue at times. "Are you a psychic now?" He question playfully though his voice was soft. He stared out the window gazing at other cars. "...I wouldn't say painting on canvas is old fashion. It still being done even now till this day... Just isn't popular nowadays. Though I am aware of that fact. People have told me many times before..." Referring to the romantic comment. Reece couldn't wuite fully see it as he tried his best to base his art off emotions he feels and or come from others.

Reece listen to the sound of the rain pour and closed his eyes for a moment. He loved the rain especially when it rain hard. He open his eyes as he listen to her answer his question. He frowned hearing the passing of her grandmother and turned to face her. "I'm sorry to hear that... Forgive me for having to being that up." He looked away staring ahead. It was ashame to here the bad turn of events, grandmother passing and the reason why she didn't attend college in France. She probably dodged a bullet by doing so. He didn't take much notice of her coughing till she mention it. Reminded him a bit of allergies during the spring time. She slightly shook his head, "No need to apologize. I understand..."

Reece smile hearing her mention about her cat. "...All animals have a distinct instinct or some sort of sensing ability to feel when humans are down." He commented. "Back in France... I had a pet bird that use to sing whenever I was sad. Strange isn't it?" The poor bird couldn't come along with the family when they moved. Though Reece thought it was better to stay with his grandfather so he wouldn't feel the slightest bit alone.

Reece stared at her, hesitating whether he wanted to stay behind or go in with her. He didn't mind either choice and the rain didn't look to be a problem to him. He zipped up his coat and pulled over his hood. "I'll go with you..." he told her. He unbuckle his seatbelt and soon got out of the car quickly after.

“I think I would know when you’re around, there’s something about you Chad…” Hazel purred happily speaking to him. Hearing his response about the car, and Reece, she shrugged softly. “Maybe they might help each other for opening up, and getting somewhere… I think they’re very similar.” She commented in a calm tone of voice, wishing all the luck to the cute pair that drove passed not too long ago.

Hazel smiled at his comment about all the whispers, before she giggled slightly. “You should test the wild side, it’s so much more fun…” She teased softly looking to him in a calm manner. Hazel noticed him wrapping the jacket he had over her shoulders, before she held it closed, a hue of red danced on her cheeks. “Do you have a car? Because I didn’t drive today…” Hazel commented softly, finally noticing the chill and water had already soaked her skin, pretty my completely washing her skin clean form all make up products.

Finally showing off her naturally pretty face, that was kissed with few freckles. Which made her look so much younger than she actually was. Taking Chad’s hand, she began to lead him under the shelter nearby. “Getting sick wouldn’t be good, since I wouldn’t be allowed to do a delivery or help with newborns much if that’s the case…” Hazel thought about her job and seemed a bit worried of the idea of being sick.

--

“No, I’m not psychic, I’m just someone who has those feelings…” Dot commented looking to him offering a smile, before hearing words of apology. “Don’t say sorry, nothing is really painful about her passing anymore, she’s at peace, dancing with my grandfather again.” She thought of it kindly, looking to him offering a sweet smile. In truth Dot disregarded his comments about painting, knowing he didn’t understand what she was saying.

“I like animals more than humans for that manner, they seem to understand more than another human being going.” She whispered into a cough, holding a hand to her mouth. “I had birds too as a child, though all they did was bite me…” Dot recalled almost laughing at the memory.

Hearing Reece confirm he’d come into the store with her caused a smile to appear on her cheeks. Before she pulled on her own jumper and zipped it up. Stepping out of the car, waiting for Reece. Locking the car shortly after he got out. “I’ll get you something warm to drink if you want, the weather is nice for a warming drink…” Dot asked him softly, walking over to his side, something about him made her enjoy the closeness of other people.

He laughed softly at her tease and lightly shrug. "Maybe I should." He commented. He stared ather noticing the rain had washed away her makeup. Her adorable real face had started to appear just under the layers of washed away makeup causing him to smile. "I do." He answer. "Just down the street, not far. Couldn't believe it was hard to find parking close by." Chad follow her to the little shelter that will hide them from the rain. He could his clothes underneath the thin jacket started to soak up causing an uncomfortable itchy feeling.

Even when the two were out of the rain Chad still didn't let go of her hand. His eyes fascinated on her, noticing the ray of freckles on her. He smile leaning in to place a kiss on her cheek. "Ya know you're more beautiful without makeup." He admitted honestly. He heard her mention about deliveries and newborns which caused him to raise a brow out of curiosity. "You have another job other than at the bar?"

________

Reece smile at her, she was persistent of buying him something. He shoved his hands in his pockets to keep them warm. "Hot chocolate would be fine..." he told her giving in. "...I wouldn't feel at ease if I didn't get you anything." He watched her walk over to her side and gesture for her to hold on to her arm. The act was unconsciously done and he only realize after a fee seconds. Though he didn't retrieve his arm and waited for her response to it.

“Maybe…” She whispered and giggled to his comment back looking to him. Watching his smile Hazel tried to figure out what made him smile, as she touched her bare cheeks feeling the make-up had cleaned away from her cheeks. Blushing she thought about how much more immature she’d look with her freckles on her cheeks.

Hearing his response about having his car not too far away she smiled. “Honestly never had a problem for parking, only at the hospital, have to get the good bays before other nurses get in and steal them all… Peg and I tag team on the good bays, then chill have a smoke before she goes home to take her kids to school.” Hazel commented softly looking to him in a loving manner. Noticing his reaction to the fabric she frowned a bit. “I have some clothes you can borrow when we get to mine, if you need…” Hazel offered calmly.

Blushing softly at his comment about her looking better without make up she smiled. “It makes me look younger than I am, and they always ask me for ID when I get booze, it’s annoying.” She blushed trying to cover her tracks before looking to Chad hearing his comment about having another job. “I’ve got like three jobs, including the bar… Mid-wife, Emergency Nurse and Waiter at the bar…” She counted off her jobs and titles thinking.

Hazel walked with Chad, thinking about things, smiling softly looking to him.

--

“Don’t worry I’ll be getting myself a tea, calms the soul.” Dot smiled softly looking to his arm, calmly taking it. Walking through the rain with him calmly, her pale skin growing colder with each droplet of rain. Smiling softly, she looked around wandering through the rows of cars before stepping into the store.

Looking around she grabbed a basket calmly wandering around the place. Finding the cat food, and a few bits and pieces for dinner. “So are you hungry too? Because I can make you something to eat, I don’t mind…” Dot asked him softly walking through the aisles. Keeping to herself for a moment, thinking about a few things. Before looking at him, noticing how close his face was to hers a hue of red danced across her cheeks

Her response had clearly answer his question. He was surprise to hear she worked at the hospital, clearly around babies. He smile at her, "Well don't you get special parking at the hospital?" He asked curious. He stared fown at his clothes and tug at the area where it was very uncomfortable. "Thank you sweetheart but should I question why you some male clothes at home?" He asked in teasing tone.

Chad felt proud for making her blush again. "You look adorable when you blush." A grin spread across his lips as he listen to her response. He tilted his head to side a bit surprise she didn't enjoy the younger compliments. "Thought woman liked when people mistake them for being younger than they really are?" He looked back at the rain noticing it pouring harder than before. It made him frown knowing driving will be dangerous. He stared back at her. "Wow! Hard working gal aren't you. Don't you have any free time?"

He walked beside her while tugging at his hoodie to protect his head from the rain. He groan, "God I hate the rain! Hey let's ran for it." He smile back at her. "If you slip I'll make sure to catch you." Chad looked head searching for his car down the street. He notice it in the distance, a red chervolet sail. He was relieve to see that it was still there and not stolen. He ran off to the car with Hazel behind holding her ran tight. He made sure not to run fast for her car.

________

Reece nodded his silently to her response. Though he frowned a bit still insisting on buying her something. He could repay her another time with something else probably. As they walked in the rain he looked around for an danger or any car that would drive by. He huddle a bit in his jacket as a gust of cold wet wind flew by.

Inside the store, Reece stayed beside her and follow her around. He gaze around but stared over at down at her hearing her speak. Just on cue his stomach growl quietly, a faint blunt appear on cheeks hoping she hadn't heard it. "I am a little..." he told her. "Didn't really eat back at the bar.." He hunched over a bit as he notice an item that caught his eye. Though he wasn't aware his face was close to her and when she looked over, he blushed too. Quickly he turned away slightly embarrass and cleared his throat. "...Sorry I shouldn't be so close."

“Yeah, just in case of emergencies. Plus… If some of the staff tried to fight over parking, I sweat they’d lose after my night shift, I could seriously put some of the people I work with in hospital, after the night shifts I do. It’s stressful work, helping with babies, first time mums, troublesome births.” Hazel filed down her list of annoyances, that exhausted her in the workplace, which made getting home so much easier. Raising a brow at Chad. “Either they are from an ex whose clothing I have forgotten to burn, or my brother’s… Most likely my brother’s, due to the style of them…” Hazel commented placing her finger to her lip while she thought about things.

At his commenting on her warming cheeks, Hazel pulled the collar up on her shirt a bit more. Trying to hide her cheeks a little bit. “I dunno, I don’t mind it… Just feel odd in some senses, most women my age have kids, and partners in crime. I have a partner in crime, no kids. If things worked out earlier on in my college years though, that would have been a completely different story… Though knowing how that relationship ended, I would have ended up a single mother…” Hazel commented thinking about the shadowing figures of her past.

“I always have free time, I just think about my shifts at the bar carefully… I with have a level amount of work each week, so I have my weekend free, and take a couple days leave here and there.” She commented shrugging slightly. Hazel huffed as she began to run to the car, after Chad himself started picking up his speed.

“The rain isn’t all bad… I can get things all hot and steamy in stupid movies. Often leaving to someone going home with another person and doing the dirty…” She laughed slightly, noticing the nice red car in front of her, she smiled. “Nice car, I have myself a Mustang actually…” Hazel smiled having a love for cars.

--

Dorothy just simply smiled looking towards Reece, “You have no need to be sorry,” her tone was calm and charming as she spoke. “Just caught me off guard…” She clarified thinking about what to do and get for him to eat. Hearing about him not eating at the bar, she gave a short nod. “There isn’t always much to choose from when eating there anyway… Food and drinks always add up at bars, that’s how they work. Same with clubs… Never buy at a club, pre-drinks is always a starter for clubbing…” She whispered to him offering a soft smile.

Continuing onto the other sections, she hummed to the music that played in the store, stepping almost in the beat of the music. Capturing her soul, the music made her glide with her steps. Strolling through, picking up bits and pieces placing it in the basket at her arm.

Her heels went in the beat, smiling as she didn’t seem to care who was watching. Dot was in her moment, dancing around to Venus… Which was a very different song for her to dance to at the bar, though at the same time she knew what she was doing.

Goddess on the mountain top…” Dorothy sung softly, strolling through the store. Moving her head to the rest of the beat, before the chorus where she went though it and sung happily.

I’m your Venus, I’m your fire…
At your desire
Well, I’m your Venus, I’m your fire
At your desire….
”​

Dorothy continued looking to a random who seemed to give her an off look, it made her anxiety build up though for a moment she pushed it back, sending a glare back at the judgemental person away from her… Going over to the coffee machine, she made Reece a Hot Chocolate, along with a tea for herself. Humming as she went over to the counter. Paying with her items.

Chad laughed at her comment about movies, "Are you hinting at something miss Hazel?" He question grinning back at her. He fished in his pocketsfor his keys and unlocked the door. He smile at her realizing the woman had herself well taken care for. She seemed to do just fine on her and that attracted him even more. "Thanks. My... Family bought it for me as a graduation gift. I'm a bit jealous of you though. Bet that Mustang must of cost a lot!" The tone in his voice was a bit strange, sounding almost hesitant to say the word family. He unlocked the doors and quickly hopped in the car. Chad didn't waste any moment turning the engine on and turning the heat to it's highest function. He smile in relieve relaxing back into the driver seat a bit. His mind traced back to their conversation earlier.

"Hazel you sound like a really interesting gal... Well more like you are." He turned his head towards her. "You seem to be a hard worker and already have your life set so far. For whatever happen in your past, I probably wouldn't even gotten the chance to meet you under such circumstances." He lightly shrugged his shoulders knowing what he said was random but he had to tell her. He raised a brow rememebering she mention something about being a single mother. It made him more curious about her past. "Wait... Did you almost have a family?" Chadvlooked forward placing his seat belt on and was ready to drive off. He glance over at her, "Where do you live by the way?" He asked.

____

Reece nodded his head in response and continue to look around elsewhere other than her. He still felt a bit shy. He hummed softly as he listen to her speak. Her voice was sweet, impossible to just ignore. He smile a bit at her, "Hmm I wouldn't know that much considering.. I don't go out that much. I really don't enjoy drinking...." He told her.

He follow her around the store watching as she grabbed items. He listen to the song the store played. The song that currently played reminded him much about the bar and taken by Dot reactions it must be one of those oldies. Reece stared at her, moving along with the beat, starting to dance adorable with each step. He couldn't help but smile. Of course he would have the urge to draw her right now but why not later. He took out his phone a snapped a few photos. He would draw them later if he was still in the spirited mood.

His eyes notice the random stranger who gave Dot an odd look. Reece stared back at them with a frown. "Is they're a problem?" Is what he wanted to say but he didn't have enough courage too. It would have sparked unnecessary problems. Though Dot seemed to handle it quite well. "...You're more confident than you appear to be." He complimented her softly, watching her make their drinks. He had planned to make his own hit chocolate but didn't say a word to stop the brunette. He walked over to the counter with her and grabbed the bags. "You've done enough for me... At least let me carry these for you." He said staring at her.

“I’m hinting nothing, just pointing out what it’s like in the movies…” Hazel purred in a teasing manner, laughing in a calm manner. Running her fingers through her long layers of frizz due to the rain. Her nature showed that she didn’t really care for it, tying up her hair into a ponytail, looking up at the sky noticing the rain droplets spray from the sky. With the slightest moment, it felt like the world had frozen for her to watch the single droplets roughly kiss her nose, eyes and cheeks.

Listening to Chad she slowly turnings looking to him, shaking her head free of loose droplets from the rain. “I brought the Mustang just in the last year, after years of saving up…” She noted to him smiling softly, scratching her cheek slightly. “The saving wasn’t the hard part, it was scraping together all that money while trying to survive,” Hazel commented thinking about it. “My brother helped me out though after a while, found a model that I liked at a good price. Both of us fixed it up, sprayed it. Now it’s a sexy beast.” She chuckled hoping into the car. Listening to his car’s engine purr, it was a healthy car.

“My car was actually a wreck, that I found, then from there the build-up was the most…” She commented grabbing her seat belt clipping it into place. “Working keeps me sane that’s all, I came from a fucked-up house, in the end it was my brother raising me… There was a lot of gang activity there,” Hazel mumbled rubbing her hair that ruffled up into the ponytail a little bit more. “I dunno, we might have met either way, though under different circumstances…” Hazel nodded softly being a firm believer of fate, and destiny. Hearing his question about her past, she gave a grim expression and nod. “Yeah, almost… It didn’t work out though…” She explained, before telling her address.

--

“Neither, I like a glass of wine while studying, helps me think on another creative angle, other than that, I don’t overly like it. Unless its drinking with Hazel and August, honestly, they make it worth it…” Dot laughed, recalling his comment before she was swept up in the tunes from the 1986 Pop, Venus by Bananarma. Which was an old jam at old school discoes.

Stopping looking to Reece smiling softly about his comment to do with her confidence, she relaxed a little. “In my own ways, with music it just catches me in a trance. Either just the beat or everything about it, courses a new side of me to come out…” Dorothy explained in a chilled-out manner, offering a smile, finishing off his drink. Putting the cap back onto the cup. Before handing him the cup, before heading over to the counter with his following. Paying calmly, I smiled at the counter clerk who shared the same smile back. “Dancing in the isles again?” The middle-aged man chuckled looking to her in a calm manner. “Seemed like you were enjoying yourself though, which is good.” The man scoughed happily, youngsters these days always seemed to amuse him. More so the young Australian woman.

“Have a good one, Mister…” Dot commented in a calm and charming tone of voice, before strolling out the door. Walking out the door with Reece, not objecting to him carrying the bags to car. “I haven’t really done anything, you’ve done enough of it to yourself…” She commented in a calm manner, in a relaxing manner.

Noticing the rain, she pulled her blazer over her head. Before grabbing Reece’s free hand, and making a dash for the car. Popping the boot quickly, helping him fill the bags into the bag, holding my tea in hand. Warm and drizzling down my hand from the mad dash. Looking at my hand I giggled softly licking the liquid of herbal dew off my hand, before shutting the boot and opening the car for him. Not wanting to be in the rain for much longer either.

(( Sorry I haven't gotten around to reply to most of my rps.. Life, school ugh ))

Chad turned the heat up to full blast, attempt to their clothes for the time being. he listen to her speak as he set up her address on the gps in the car. He knew way his around town though some streets were still unfamiliar to him. "Your car sounds pretty awesome to me. Maybe when I see it in person I probably wouldn't believe it was a trash at first." He said. The gos finally settle on a route and he drove off in the direction it directed him in. He let out a relaxing sigh always feeling at oeace whenever he drive. He usually drive fast hut in the rain he stayed under the speed limit. He glance over at her noticing the grim expression. "I won't any further questions about that relationship even though I am very curious, but I won't push it." An optimistic smile appear on his lips as he stopped at a light waiting to make a turn at the light. "One thing for sure you're not the only person who grew up in fucked household, but that all changed rather quickly. Tell me something about your brother? I'm an only child so I'm always fansinated to hear about sibling relationships." He admitted honestly with a cheeky smile.

_____

He returned in a small nod in response, "..Most people are like that. Swayed By the rhythm of music."

He took his drink, the hot temperature coming out through the cup. It warmed his chilled hands pleasantly. At the register, he stared at the clerk and took his comment into thought. Dot must be a regular and taken by his expression him seemed happy to see her do such a thing. Maybe the sight of toung people just be youthful. He didn't think to much about it as they strolled out the store. He oulled his hoodie on just in time for the rain to start pelting them.

Reece rain with her towards the car, this time not bother much by the hand to hand contact. It was hard to handle his hot drink and bags in one hand as they ran. It spill on his hand leaving a small burning sensation that wouldn't last long. He quickly placed the bags in the car and rushed back in the passenger seat nonlonger wanting to be in the rain anymore. "Good thing I didn't bring my sketchbook..." he mumble softly. He would be upset if the thing got soaked wet. He tried to wipe off some of the hot chocolate that got on his hands, dried up now, and gaze over at Dot. "Thanks again.. For the hot chocolate."

((Oh my gosh, don't get me started on study... Hahaha, it's been crazy!))

"My car is my baby, something like a pride and joy... I have both good and bad memories with it.." Hazel told Chad with a calm smile looking to him. "Not many people believe that it was once a pile of junk before I had it, sometimes I don't myself.." She laughed thinking about it, resting back into his chair seat. Closing her eyes feeling the warmth tickling her cold flesh. Feeling the car beginning to drive off onto its desired route. Thinking about her past left a dim thought in my mind, she almost thought of what she had... What that child could have been, would have she been lonely like I had been these many years after the miscarriage. Would she have a child, that had a father willing to be there? Picking and pulling the painful part to her adulthood, she opened her eyes looking to Chad.

His smile... Why did he always have to be so kind? It really puzzled her, but Hazel really did appreciate that he didn't ask for more information. "Thank you, I really mean it Chad... I promise it is something I will tell you more about, but right now... This now, it feels too good to be true, and I'm scared that if I continue... This whatever we have will just burn away... I can't explain it, but I've always had pretty fucked up relationships with guys..." She told him with a slight shake in her voice.

Hearing his changing of subject put a sense of ease into Hazel's very soul, thinking about her brother she smiled. "He does anything for me, I know a couple of times when I have been used as a punching bag by the guys I used to date... He would sort them out. But to tell you the truth, my brother isn't just my brother... He took the role of my mother and father, and other key roles in my family when my parents were arrested.." She told him in a calm manner looking to him. Offering him a gentle smile, slowly noticing her apartment building coming into view. "There's parking around the side, I'll point out my car, and there's a spot you can park beside it..." Hazel told him in a gentle tone of voice.

----

Sitting in the driver's seat, Dorothy-Helen watched Reece get into the car. Offering him a calm smile before grabbing his drink from him so he could put his seat belt on, noticing the small burn on his hand when he shut the door she frowned slightly. "You have no need to thank me, I'm sorry that you burnt your hand." Dot commented with clear concern in her tone of voice, speaking softly. Reaching over turning on the engine to start the heater up again, she took his hand looking at the little burn. Gently pressing her lips to the small burn, she kissed it. Closing her eyes, she felt something there, a tingle from the burn possibly? Or maybe it was something else.

A warm covering of blush danced on her cheeks, as she would look up at him in a calm manner. Something caught her there, right in that moment. As she placed his drink into the drinks compartment, and slowly leant in forward. Gently moving her hand to his cheek, touching his beautifully sun-kissed skin. Closing her eyes, she moved forward placing a small yet passionate kiss on his lips. His presence was sweetly intoxicating to her very being, something seemed to make her slip into trace with him. It made Dot's mind bubble, as she gently ran her fingers up through his tangles of hair.

You could say she was swept up in the moment, listening to the rain pounding down on her car's rooftop, before breaking the kiss slowly. Looking into his eyes, shyly, searching his gaze for something, a possible response. Her lips still tingling from the kiss she placed on his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back